Patient Monitor Device Jp2000 09 - Chinaprice: 10.00 Dollar US$
Adapt to: Suitable for adult child and baby (no fetus). Can work in ICU, operation room, ward, ambulance.(patient monitor device)
Elemental functions: Can monitor the patient sign of ECG, Respiration, NIBP, SpO2, Heart Rate, Temperature. With Li-ion battery inside and can work without AC-power for 3 hours.
Optional functions: Can add portable printer
- Posted By: Perlong Medical
- Phone: 86025685766668347
- Address: NO.168 Kaiyuan Road Jiangning Science Park,Nanjing, nanjing, China
- Website: http://www.pl999.net/
Published date: June 13, 2016 -
- Business Description: Perlong Medical's main product line including X-ray Equipment & Related Instrument, Clinical Laboratory Equipment, Hematology Analyzer, Clinical Diagnosis Reagents, Hematology Reagents, Fast Diagnosis Products , etc
Elisa Microplate Washer Dnx 9620Medical - Equipment - Perlong Medical - China - June 13, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
Elisa reader and washer combines pressure washing, rinse distance, washing time, the shock, vortex, the bottom of the wash, two aspiration, continuous washing and other methods to increase the selection of specifications and other porous shape. Elisa...
Clinical Semi Automatic Biochemical Analyzer Pus 2018nMedical - Equipment - Perlong Medical - China - June 13, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
Features of High Quality Biochemical Analyzer 1.The biochemistry analyzer equipment has 7-wavelength static photometric group. It can select working wavelength by itself; 2.Keeping 100 programs in its memory. You can program parameters either beforeh...
Elisa Plate Reader Dwb 24Medical - Equipment - Perlong Medical - China - June 13, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
Application of micro plate reader The micro plate reader is compatible with registered diagnostic EIA kit, primarily used in hospitals or some detection related to clinical immunology Techinical parameters of Microplate analyzer Measurement System 2-...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce