Propsv Non Invasive Pressure Support Ventilator - Turkeyprice: contact company for price
“Volume targeting” feature, when enabled, will increase pressure automatically if the patient’s tidal volume cannot reach the set target volume. Pressure increase range of this function can be adjusted from 3 to 10 cmH2O.
Alarms, both audio and visual, including high/low pressure, high/low volume, high frequency, high leak and low battery.
With its internal lithium-ion battery, ProPSV can provide approximately three hours of portable operation. This makes it suitable for more serious patients.
Wide and colorful LCD screen provides real time pressure and flow graphics.
Optional integrated heated humidifier helps for preventing the symptoms of upper airway dryness.
Therapy data saved in the SD Card can be downloaded easily for viewing and creating reports.
Remote control and monitoring via realtime graphics (Patient Flow/Leak with event notifiers, Pressure and Tidal Volume) is also possible with SleepOne Desktop software.
Suitable for the following diseases:
- Obstructive respiratory disorders such as COPD
- Restrictive respiratory disorders such as scoliosis, deformities of the thorax
- Neurological, muscular and neuromuscular disorders that affect respiratory
- Central respiratory regulation disorders
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (OSAS)
Modes: CPAP, PSV, Assisted PCV, PCV, PROSV, PROVT
Pressure range: 3 - 35 cmH20
Respiratory rate frequency: 4 - 50 bpm
I:E Ratio: 1:0.3 - 1:4.0
Dimensions: 18.1 x 15.5 x 11.7 cm
Weight: 1.260 kg
Sd Card data: 365 nights of advanced monitoring
Ventilation modes: CPAP, PSV, Assisted PCV, PCV, ProSV, ProVT
IPAP: 6 – 35 cm H2O
EPAP: 3 – 20 cm H2O
Target Tidal Volume: 50 – 2000 ml
Breath Rate: 4 – 50 bpm
Ins. Trigger: 1 - 5, Auto
Exp. Trigger: 10% - 90%
Size: 18.1 x 15.5 x 11.7 cm
Noise level: < 30 dBA
Humidification: Optional SleepOne Heated Humidifier
Alarms: High pressure, Low pressure, High volume, Low volume, High frequency, High leak, Low battery, SD card out
Monitoring: Pressure, Flow, Tidal Volume, Frequency
DC Power Source: 12 V, 8 A
Data Management: SD Card stores up to 365 nights of detailed therapy data.
Software: Data stored in the SD card can be processed via SleepOne TrackPro software. Remote control and monitoring via realtime graphics is also possible with SleepOne Desktop software.
- Posted By: Kare Medical and Analytical Devices Co.
- Phone: 903124350818
- Address: Ziya Gokalp Cad. 36/23 Yenisehir, Ankara, Turkey
- Website: http://www.karemedical.eu
Published date: November 21, 2013 -
- Business Description: Your Reliable Partner For Respiratory Therapy
Kare Medical manufactures and distributes Hikoneb, SleepOne, PureBreath, EcoAspir branded medical equipments and disposable products worldwide.
Homecare Nebulizers(ultrasonic and compressor)
Hospital Use Ultrasonic Nebulizers
CPAP devices(Standard,Auto,Bilevel S/ST)
Monitor ConsumablesMedical - Equipment - upmed ltd - China - May 3, 2016 - contact company for price
Shenzhen UpnMed Equipment Co. , Ltd is located in Shenzhen of China, founded in 2007. We are a professional manufacturer and exporter which specialized in Reusable Spo2 Sensor, Disposable Spo2 Sensor, Spo2 Extension Cable, ECG cable, EKG cable , IBP ...
Multifunctional Electric Hospital Bed Kt Dc I C1Medical - Equipment - Beijing Kangtuo Medical Instruments Co Ltd - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
KT- DC- I- C1 size: 2150* 1030* 530/ 930mm ABS raised side rail , HPL transparent board, LCD control panel Side pedal central brake castor Back up angle: 0- 70 Leg up angle: 0- 45 Integrally tilt angle: 0- 30 Max capacity: 240kg Function: back lift, ...
Hospital Injection Portable Infrared Vein FinderMedical - Equipment - Maidejie Medical Technology Company - China - April 7, 2016 - contact company for price
1. Working Principles: Taking advantage of the difference in absorption rate of infrared light between hemoglobin and surrounding tissues, it digitally displays a map of the vasculature on the surface of the skin in real time, allowing clinicians to ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"