High Absorbent Nasal Packing And Sinus - Chinaprice: contact company for price
grafting polymerization: i-PVA sponge. it is a non-fiber 3-dimensional
porous structure in which PVA macromolecules conbinded with acid sodium
polystyrene side chains. It has stable chemical structure, good
biocompatibility and good hydrophilic, fluid absorption and blood-
sucking performance. The product is a new surgical dressing and an
excellent alternative of cotton gauze.
High Absorbent Nasal Packing And Sinus
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: JIAN DE SHI KANGHUA MEDICAL DEVICES CO.,LTD.
- Phone: 13761718964
- Address: BAISHA ROAD 176, XINANJIANG, JIANDE HANGZHOU, CHIN, HANGZHOU, China
- Website: http://www.JDKHYL.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Dental BibsMedical - Supplies - Consumables - Advance International Corp. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Dental bibs are produced from one layer of polyfilm and another one / two / three layers absorbent paper tissue. More product details is availabe upon inquiry. Available Colours: - White - Blue - Pink - Green - Yellow - Orange Available Sizes: - 13' ...
Autoclave BagMedical - Supplies - Consumables - Advance International Corp. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Autoclave bag 1. medical paper coating with high temperature glue water. It can be naturally degrade after the use. 2. The pouch is three-dimensional to increase the volume, and reduce the packing cost effectively. 3. It's easy to check the sterilize...
Sterilization ReelsMedical - Supplies - Consumables - Advance International Corp. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
sterilization reel are constructed from medical sterilization paper and multilayer barrier films. There are two sterilization indicators for ethylene oxide and steam vapor processes on the pouch, which will change colours obviously when after the ste...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"