Pva Sponge Dressings Sucks The Blood Silk Floss - Chinaprice: contact company for price
grafting polymerization: i-PVA sponge. It is a non-fiber 3-dimensional
porous structure in which PVA macromolecules combined with acid sodium
polystyrene side chains. It has stable chemical structure, good
biocompatibility and good hydrophilic, fluid absorption and blood-
sucking performance. The product is a new surgical dressing and an
excellent alternative of cotton gauze. It has been in clinical use for
20 years with mature technology and various usages.
Pva Sponge Dressings Sucks The Blood Silk Floss
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: JIAN DE SHI KANGHUA MEDICAL DEVICES CO.,LTD.
- Phone: 13761718964
- Address: BAISHA ROAD 176, XINANJIANG, JIANDE HANGZHOU, CHIN, HANGZHOU, China
- Website: http://www.JDKHYL.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Spo2 SensorMedical - Supplies - Shenzhen chicnmed electrical co.ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Ext-Cable Spo2 Extend cable The Spo2 extend cable divided to the following accoding to the different monitor: Nellcor DOC to DB9F assembly type with clamshell; Nellcor DEC to DB9F plastic type with clamshell; BCI to DB9F plastic type with clamshell; ...
Ecg Ekg CableMedical - Supplies - Shenzhen chicnmed electrical co.ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
EKG cable Chinmed products are manufactured from the finest materials and have been carefully designed to exceed the customer's expectation. and we provide cost effective global manufacturing Cable length 2.1M with good flexibility TPU dual-shielded ...
Tiger Balm Medicated PlasterMedical - Supplies - kornthaiherb - Thailand - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Tiger Balm Medicated Plaster 'Cool' Product Detail Tiger Medicated Plaster Tiger Medicated Plaster is a medical patch nicknamed also 'plaster' is used in a directed way in case of muscular and articular disturbances. The patch exercises an cool effec...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"