Brown Fused Alumina 0-1mm 1-3mm 3-5mm For Refractory - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Brown Fused Alumina is an important synthetic corundum refractory mineral made from redused fusion of quality bauxite, iron and coal in electric arc furnace under 2500 degree. It's hard, tough, dense, fire-proof, sharp-edged, wear resistant, and corrosion resistant material and widely used in production of grinding wheels, sand papers, sand cloth, sanding belt, production of refractory bricks, steel making industry, ceramic, glass, cement industry etc. Brown Fused Alumina Refractory Grades is a mineral with fine particle distribution for shaped and unshaped refractory products in fire-proof, precision casting, foundry and coating industries. Our Brown Fused Alumina Refractory Grades is a high grade refractory material with high purity, high cleaness, coarse grain, low magnetic contents, high density, high bulk density, chemical stability, low prosity rate, nice crystal struction, corrosion and acid resistant. No cracks, corrosion or spot during production of refractory products.
Physical and Chemical Properties
True Gravity: ≧3.90 g /cm3
Bulk Density: 1.4-2.3 g /cm3
Mosh Hardness: 9
Melting Point: 2300 Celcius Degree
Sizes Available: 0-1mm, 1-3mm, 3-5mm, 5-8mm, 8-12mm, 100mesh, 200mesh, 325mesh etc
Applications of Brown Fused Alumina Refractory Grades
Production of Refractory Bricks, High Alumina Bricks
Furnace Lining, Outlet, Castables in Steel Making Industry
Crucibles in Foundry Industry
Heat insulating material, corundum hollow ball and fiber product
Furnaces and Ovens in Ceramic, Glass and Cement Industries
Alumina Hollow Ball, Alumina Fiber, Corundum Insulating Material, Corundum can be Plastic and Ramming Material, Dry Vibration Ramming Mixes, Without Stirring, Pouring Material, Corundum Brick and Prefabricated Pieces, Corundum Wet Sprayed Material, Coating and Repair Material, Corundum Cement and Tap-hole Clay
Production of Aluminium Oxide Metal Ceramic
Precision-Casting Alumina Products
- Posted By: Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co,Ltd.
- Phone: 0379 69351288
- Address: Yaowan Village,South Dukang Road,Yichuan County,, Luoyang, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.zhongsen-refractory.com
Published date: July 5, 2016 - Modified date: July 5, 2016
- Business Description: Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co.,Limited is a China supplier of Refractory Minerals and Abrasive Grains for refractories,abrasives and blasting applications, located in Luoyang, Henan Province, which is the most important manufacturing base of Fused Minerals for various industrial sectors. Minerals Supplied: Fused Minerals like Brown Fused Alumina,Vice White(Sub White,Grey)Fused Alumina,White Fused Alumina,Pink Fused Alumina,Black Fused Alumina,Zirconia Fused Alumina,Single Crystal(Monocrystalline) Fused Alumina,Tabular Alumina,Black Silicon Carbide(SiC),Green Silicon Carbide; Other abrasive or blast media like Glass Beads,Garnet,Synthetic Cryolite; Other refractory minerals like Tap-hole Clay,Gunning Mud,Recarbonizer,Bauxite,Kaolin Clay etc.
High Alumina Lining Ceramic Brick For Ball MillAlumina - Zibo win-ceramic material Co., Ltd - China - January 11, 2017 - 880.00 Dollar US$
Application: Used as wear-resistant inner lining of ball mills and pipes. Features (1)Contains 92% alumina, high purity, will not cause contamination to the grinded material. (2)Highly wear resistant, with wear performance 266 times that of manganese...
Inert Alumina Ceramic Packing Ball With Good PriceAlumina - Zibo win-ceramic material Co., Ltd - China - January 11, 2017 - 950.00 Dollar US$
Widely used as underlying packing material for the hydro cracking systems, refining systems, CRCC systems, isomer zing systems and demethylating systems of petrochemical plants, chemical fiber plants, alkyl benzene plants, aromatic plants, ethylene p...
High Alumina Ceramic Grinding BallAlumina - Zibo win-ceramic material Co., Ltd - China - January 11, 2017 - 915.00 Dollar US$
1)By names: Ceramic ball, porcelain ball, grinding ball, corundum ball, wear-resistant porcelain ball, high-alumina ball Appears as white balls ranging 0.5-95mm in diameter 2)Application: With its high strength, high hardness, high wear resistance, l...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce