Brown Fused Alumina 0-1mm 1-3mm 3-5mm For Refractory - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Brown Fused Alumina is an important synthetic corundum refractory mineral made from redused fusion of quality bauxite, iron and coal in electric arc furnace under 2500 degree. It's hard, tough, dense, fire-proof, sharp-edged, wear resistant, and corrosion resistant material and widely used in production of grinding wheels, sand papers, sand cloth, sanding belt, production of refractory bricks, steel making industry, ceramic, glass, cement industry etc. Brown Fused Alumina Refractory Grades is a mineral with fine particle distribution for shaped and unshaped refractory products in fire-proof, precision casting, foundry and coating industries. Our Brown Fused Alumina Refractory Grades is a high grade refractory material with high purity, high cleaness, coarse grain, low magnetic contents, high density, high bulk density, chemical stability, low prosity rate, nice crystal struction, corrosion and acid resistant. No cracks, corrosion or spot during production of refractory products.
Physical and Chemical Properties
True Gravity: ≧3.90 g /cm3
Bulk Density: 1.4-2.3 g /cm3
Mosh Hardness: 9
Melting Point: 2300 Celcius Degree
Sizes Available: 0-1mm, 1-3mm, 3-5mm, 5-8mm, 8-12mm, 100mesh, 200mesh, 325mesh etc
Applications of Brown Fused Alumina Refractory Grades
Production of Refractory Bricks, High Alumina Bricks
Furnace Lining, Outlet, Castables in Steel Making Industry
Crucibles in Foundry Industry
Heat insulating material, corundum hollow ball and fiber product
Furnaces and Ovens in Ceramic, Glass and Cement Industries
Alumina Hollow Ball, Alumina Fiber, Corundum Insulating Material, Corundum can be Plastic and Ramming Material, Dry Vibration Ramming Mixes, Without Stirring, Pouring Material, Corundum Brick and Prefabricated Pieces, Corundum Wet Sprayed Material, Coating and Repair Material, Corundum Cement and Tap-hole Clay
Production of Aluminium Oxide Metal Ceramic
Precision-Casting Alumina Products
- Posted By: Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co,Ltd.
- Phone: 0379 69351288
- Address: Yaowan Village,South Dukang Road,Yichuan County,, Luoyang, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.zhongsen-refractory.com
Published date: July 5, 2016 - Modified date: July 5, 2016
- Business Description: Luoyang Zhongsen Refractory Co.,Limited is a China supplier of Refractory Minerals and Abrasive Grains for refractories,abrasives and blasting applications, located in Luoyang, Henan Province, which is the most important manufacturing base of Fused Minerals for various industrial sectors. Minerals Supplied: Fused Minerals like Brown Fused Alumina,Vice White(Sub White,Grey)Fused Alumina,White Fused Alumina,Pink Fused Alumina,Black Fused Alumina,Zirconia Fused Alumina,Single Crystal(Monocrystalline) Fused Alumina,Tabular Alumina,Black Silicon Carbide(SiC),Green Silicon Carbide; Other abrasive or blast media like Glass Beads,Garnet,Synthetic Cryolite; Other refractory minerals like Tap-hole Clay,Gunning Mud,Recarbonizer,Bauxite,Kaolin Clay etc.
Brown Fused Alumina Aluminum OxideAlumina - zhengzhou haixu abrasives co.,ltd - China - August 30, 2016 - check with company for price
Chemical Composition A GRADE Al2O3 95%min Fe2O3 0.5%max SiO2 1.8%max TiO2 1.5-3.8% B GRADE Al2O3 70-80% Fe2O3 8-15% SiO2 12-15% TiO2 3-5% C GRADE Al2O3 50-65% Fe2O3 12-20% SiO2 15-25% TiO2 4-6% Physical Properties Bulk density 1.53-1.99g/cm3 Specific...
White Fused Alumina WfaAlumina - zhengzhou haixu abrasives co.,ltd - China - August 30, 2016 - check with company for price
Chemical Compositions: Al2O3:99.20-99.70% Fe2O3:0.04-0.10% Na2O:0.23-0.35% Physical Properties: B.D:1.75-1.95g/cm3 Specific Gravity:3.95g/cm3 Mohs Hardness:9.0 Application: Bonded abrasives and Coated abrasives Floor / Wall Laminates Thermal Spraying...
1manufacturer High Temperature Resistant Abrasive Alumina Pipes TubeAlumina - PINGXIANG CHEMSHUN CERAMICS CO.,LTD - China - July 27, 2016 - 1000.00 Dollar US$
Abrasive pipe tube is a high density wear resistant material made of high purity alpha alumina powder and isostatic pressing technology.It has advantages of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, high temperature resistance etc. Ab...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"