Extruder Screen Filter Discs - Chinaprice: contact company for price
process in industrial sectors, made from ss304, ss316, galvanized steel
or aluminum alloyWe fabric woven wire cloth from stainless steel wire with plain dutch weave or twill dutch weave for melt filtration.
Plain dutch weave
The pattern of this mesh is the same as in plain weave except that the warp wires are of a larger diameter than the shute wires and the shute wires are driven up close to each other, resulting in tapers or wedge-shaped opening instead of square opening. In dutch weave the warp wires remain in straight conditions and the shute wires are crimped.
- Posted By: Telas Extruder Screens Company
- Phone: 8631872688586
- Address: Industrial Park, Anping County, Hengshui City, Heb, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.extruderscreens.org
Published date: November 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Extruder Screens Prevent Contamination During Extrusion ProcessAlumina - Telas Extruder Screens Company - China - November 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Extruder screens are an imperative part of the melt filtration process. It is used in plastic and rubber processing machinery to ensure a clean and viable extrusion. Our wire cloth screen for extruder filtration available in various materials, weaves...
Circle Extruder ScreensAlumina - Telas Extruder Screens Company - China - November 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Circle Extruder screens are available in different size, variants and specifications. They are highly durable with robust structure and have features of anti-abrasive and anti-corrosive in single layer and muti-layer. Single extruder screens They are...
Cylindrical Extruder ScreenAlumina - Telas Extruder Screens Company - China - November 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Cylindrical Extruder screen is available in single or multilayer cylindrical screen packs in spot welded edge or aluminum alloy border edge. It is durable and strong that makes the screen more effective for polymer extrusion as polyester, polyamide, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"