Fine Copper Mesh Used In Faraday Cage And Sieves - Chinaprice: contact company for price
to 0.0050 inch (0.127mm to 0.33mm). This metal fabric is totally
made by 100% copper. It is quite easy to any shapes with common
knife or scissors.
Micro aperture allows its many applications as screens and sieves. For example, it can be used as locomotive engine compartments for ventilation. Softness and flexibility makes it very easy to operate in producing handcrafts or artworks.
- Posted By: Mount Copper Mesh Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8631872688578
- Address: Industrial Park, Anping County, Hengshui City, Heb, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.copper-mesh.com
Published date: November 20, 2013 -
- Business Description: Established in 2000, Mount Copper Mesh Corporation has been focusing on
manufacturing state of art copper wire mesh. We have realized that there
is a huge demand of high quality copper mesh in the world because the
mesh market is short of quality copper mesh products. We seized the
opportunity and definitely serve our customers quality copper mesh at a
fair price and on time delivery.
Knitted Copper Mesh Used In Rats Exclusion Or Fussed GlassworkAlumina - Mount Copper Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - November 20, 2013 - contact company for price
Knitted copper wire mesh has the same structure as stockings or sweaters. It can naturally lay flat and can be cut into many shapes by scissors. What is more, it gives an amazing and decorative element to fused glass work. One distinct advantage of k...
Copper Woven Mesh With Many Opening Sizes AvailableAlumina - Mount Copper Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - November 20, 2013 - contact company for price
Woven copper mesh is similar to a cloth with wire threads woven at right angles. Our plain weave copper cloth is flimsy and easy to cut by common scissors. It has an unpolished surface. Confirming to ASTM E2016-06. Apart from high conductivity, nonma...
Expanded Copper Mesh Used In ConstructionAlumina - Mount Copper Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - November 20, 2013 - contact company for price
Expanded copper mesh provides an economical way to assure strength and non-skip surface. It is easily cut into irregular shapes and quickly installed by welding or bolting. Hence, it is wildly used in construction, architectural applications, concret...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"