Gabion Wall Gives Retaining In River Embankment And Garden - Chinaprice: contact company for price
including rectangle, trapezoid, triangle or other special shapes.
Upright and rectangle gabion retaining walls are often found in
residential areas, outer wall of buildings, roads. Stack-up steps are
mainly used for landscape fence or embankment slops to protect the soil.
Loose stones fill gabion cages providing enough space to dissipate water flow. What is more, deformability of gabion wall body is able to undertake sudden external impacts. Hence, this structure effectively drops water table and decreases pressure from ground water. In the control of mud-rock flow and landslide, gabion wall plays an important role.
Why choose gabion wall?
Easy and quick installation guarantees temporary or permanent applications;
Various shapes can be made according the ground movements;
Special view to ordinary places.
Galvanized, PVC coated wire and stainless steel wire are available.
An economic choice.
- Posted By: Hebei Wang Da Gabion Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8631876575643
- Address: Industrial Park, Anping County, Hengshui City, Heb, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.gabionmattress.org
Published date: October 29, 2013 -
- Business Description: Hebei Wang Da Gabion Co., Ltd. is a professional and leading
manufacturer gabions including gabion baskets, hesco barrier, woven or
twisted gabion, welded gabion and mattress. They are extensively used in
civil engineering, river training, soil erosion control, embankment
reinforcement and residential and commercial areas.
Since 2000, our company has been producing gabions for more than 10 years. During this time, we have cooperated with many protecting ranging in America, England, Germany, South Africa and other countries and regions.
Why our gabions are so durable? It is known that the weakest point of a gabion lies in the wire. Thick zinc coating, PVC coating or high quality stainless steel are purchased from big cooperation. So under the same conditions, our gabions can service you longer.
Over the years, we have been developing new models to satisfy diverse applications. You can email us or call us for detailed information. We will promise reply you within six hours.
Welded Gabion Modularity Design Gives Much SuperiorityAlumina - Hebei Wang Da Gabion Co., Ltd. - China - October 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Welded gabion is formed by welding transverse and longitudinal wires at each intersection to form a grid and dimensionally stable panels. Every two neighboring panels are tied together by spiral steel wire. Then it can be used until riprap or loose s...
Reinforced Gabion With More Strength And Wider ApplicationsAlumina - Hebei Wang Da Gabion Co., Ltd. - China - October 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Reinforced gabion, also called heavy hexagonal reinforced, adds a parallel reinforced steel wire when twisted. There is a reinforced steel wire every two grids. Reinforced wire diameter usually equals the diameter of an edge wire. For this reason, it...
Hexagonal Gabion Widely Provides A Premium AlternativeAlumina - Hebei Wang Da Gabion Co., Ltd. - China - October 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Hexagonal gabion, usually called woven gabion is made of high quality galvanized wire or PVC wire. The corrosion-resistant wire is twisted into woven wire mesh in hexagon shaped hole. Compared with welded gabion, woven gabion is more flexible and ver...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"