High Temperature Calcination P40 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
years, our company has advanced technology, abundant managerial
experience and professional teams in producing, researching and
developing and serving. We will offer one package service from
production to transportation of products. With advanced technology, high
quality and reasonable price, we can meet various demands of our
clients. Equipping with 3 smelting equipment, now we have 5 deep
processing lines and 150 employees. Our annual output has reached over
40, 000 tons. Our main products include Brown Fused Alumina, Calcined
Corundum. Also, we can produce White Fused Alumina, Silicon Carbide.
Brown fused alumina is made by electric arc furnace melting under high temperature with the raw material of bauxite, anthracite and scrap iron, the main ingredient is AL2O3. Brown fused alumina can be used in polishing, grinding, casting iron and making general steel and advanced refractory materials.
This product is going through high temperature for 2nd calcination, and the temperature is around 1300 degrees Celsius. It is mainly used for ceramic grinding wheel with low level of SiO2.
Place of Origin: Henan, China ( Mainland)
Brand Name: YANNUO
Model Number: P12- P220
Material: Aluminum Oxide
Abrasive Grain Sizes: 53um- - 2.36mm
Name: Aluminum Oxide
Other name: BFA Color: Brown Blue
Application: Polishing/ sandblasting
Other application: resin/ grinding wheel
AL2O3: 95% Min SIO2: 1.50max
* Packing in plastic woven/ paper bags 25 kg or 50 kg;
* 40 x 25kg bags in the bag/ carton of loading capacity 1000 kg;
* Marked as request Wooden or Plastic Pallet is optional;
* As customer' s request.
* Direct manufacturer ( more than 20 years )
* Free samples for test
* High quality & Good reputation
* Stable quality- Tight Quality Control
* One- stop service
* Supply free samples ( less than 0.5 kg)
* The packing can be made according to customersâ€™ requirement
* In 20 days on receipt of both signed contract
* The cargo can be made at customers' request
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
- Posted By: Yannuo Abrasives Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 86037969865225
- Address: Room 903, Unit 2, Buidling 20, Mudan Avenue North, Luoyang, China
- Website: http://www.lyyannuo.en.alibaba.com
Published date: March 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Yannuo Abrasives Co.,Ltd has advanced technology, abundant managerial experience and professional teams in producing, researching and
developing and serving. Our
main products include Brown Fused Alumina,Sub-white Fused Alumina, White Fused Alumina, Silicon Carbide, Calcined Corundum, Plating Iridium Brown Fused Alumina. Engaged in the abrasive and refractory material industry for nearly 30 years, our company equipping with 3 smelting equipment, now we have 5 deep processing lines and 150 employees. Our annual output has reached over 40,000 tons. We mainly export to more than 10 countries and regions including Japan, South Korea, U.S.A, Germany, Russia, India, Turkey etc..
High Temperature Calcination P GrainAlumina - Yannuo Abrasives Co.,Ltd - China - March 24, 2016 - contact company for price
High Temperature Calcination- P Grain is going through 1300 degrees Celsius for 2nd calcination. It is mainly used for ceramic grinding wheel Quick Details Place of Origin: Henan, China ( Mainland) Brand Name: YANNUO Model Number: P12- P220 Material:...
Brown Fused Alumina Bauxite OxideAlumina - Yannuo Abrasives Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Brown fused alumina is made by electric arc furnace melting under high temperature with the raw material of bauxite, anthracite and scrap iron. It is characterized by its high hardness, good toughness and shape in size. It can be used in refractory m...
Abrasives Grain F30Alumina - Yannuo Abrasives Co.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Chemical Composition Al2O3 greater than 95 % TiO2 : from 1.5 to 2.8% SiO2: less than 1.5 % Fe2O3: less than 0.3 % CaO: less than 0.3% Application: 1. High- grade refractory materials 2. Suitable for making ceramic and resin bonded abrasive tools 3. U...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"