Low Price For Corrosion Resistance - Chinaprice: contact company for price
rebar, is used as an alternative to epoxy coated rebar for applications
which are subject to corrosion and saltwater. It can be widely used in
bridges and thruways. etc. For example:(as shown in the left picture)
Longbird Bridge in Bermuda, completed in 1953, is the first known installations for using galvanized rebars to reinforce the bridge in the applications of highly corrosive environments.Galvanized rebar is a base rebar with zinc coating, which makes it a barrier to corrosion. It is cheap, high quality and widely used in bridges and highways.
- Posted By: Betons Reinforcing Bar Company
- Phone: 8631872685286
- Address: Industrial Park, Anping County, Hengshui City, Heb, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.reinforcing-bar.com
Published date: December 26, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Widest Used And Cheapest Reinforcing BarAlumina - Betons Reinforcing Bar Company - China - December 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Black rebar is a regular uncoated rebar that provide superior cost effectiveness for applications where there is no moisture. Compared with other reinforcing bars with special coating, such as epoxy or anti-rust treatments, black rebar is prone to ru...
Epoxy Coated Rebars Won The War Against CorrosionAlumina - Betons Reinforcing Bar Company - China - December 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Different from traditional black rebar, epoxy coated rebar features its corrosion-resistent epoxy coating, by which the inner rebar can be protected from the damage of deicing salts or saltwater. So it has been widely used in many locations , for exa...
Wire Hangers Durable Household WaresAlumina - Sunflowers Wire Hangers Company - China - December 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Wire hangers feature their durable and sturdy construction. Different from normal wire hangers, our hangers are plated with metallic coating for enhancing their appearance and preventing them from rusting. We have different kinds of hanger as follow:...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"