Nylon Bird Netting Most Durable In Protecting Building From Pigeons - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Given this reason, it is often used as strong barriers of buildings,
offices and open airs to block birds out like pigeons.
Nylon bird netting are available in black and green. Both are well blended with the surroundings. 3/4', 1' and 2' mesh sizes are provided to suit your special purposes.
What is the difference between nylon and poly?
The main differences are durability and break strength. Nylon has better performance in these two aspects. One shortcoming of nylon is that it will absorb some moisture without a latex or varnish coating, but poly will not.
- Posted By: Bird-Away Netting Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8631851852512
- Address: Industrial Zone, Anping City, Hebei Province, Chin, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.birdnettingsupplier.com
Published date: October 10, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Bat Netting Keeps Bats Away From Your AtticsAlumina - Bird-Away Netting Co., Ltd. - China - October 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Have your house been occupied by bats? Have your children been frightened by nuisance bats? The answer will be YES! Bat likes to roost in eaves, attics, garages, and similar areas. Our bat netting is specially developed to manage bat problems. Our hu...
Cabbage White Butterfly Netting Protects Damage From CaterpillarAlumina - Bird-Away Netting Co., Ltd. - China - October 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Have you grown cabbages, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, swede and turnips in your garden? Have you found holes on the leaves? Have you noticed cabbage white butterflies fly around these brassicas before you find caterpillars? The answer will be YES! ...
Fruit Cage Netting Comes In Knotless And Extruded PolyAlumina - Bird-Away Netting Co., Ltd. - China - October 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Have you been troubled by greedy birds? The answer must be YES! They are virtually experienced thieves. In harvest season, they boldly munch ripe tomatoes, grapes, strawberries and blueberries. Without protection from gardener, these sweet berries wi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"