Pvc Welded Fence Panel - Chinaprice: contact company for price
wire. It is a premium perimeter fence of resisting corrosion and
oxidation aging. PVC coating not only provides extra protection but also
increasing awesome view to your property, commercial places and other
places where used.
PVC Welded fence panel supplied here are designed with heavy gauge from 12g to 8g and various colorful vinyl coatings. Mesh sizes are usually 2in by 2inch. Bespoke fences are available.
Compared with chain link fence, welded fence panel is stronger for its welding structure. Even one intersection is broken; it will not expand to neighboring points.
- Posted By: Arrow PVC Mesh Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8631821456987
- Address: Jixian County, Hengshui City, Hebei Province, Chin, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.pvcmesh.org
Published date: September 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Welded Livestock PanelsAlumina - Arrow PVC Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - September 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Unlike other livestock fence systems, welded wire panels are very easy to install, very sturdy to undertake animals attack and remain attractive even go through the elements. The big different point or the most advantage of choosing welded panels is ...
Temporary Chain Link Fence Ideal For Emergency SituationAlumina - Arrow PVC Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - September 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Temporary chain link fence, also called portable chain link fencing, is very easy to move to any place. For example, it can be used as common permanent fences for houses, parks, roads; and sometimes as temporary fences in some emergency events. They ...
T316 Stainless Steel WireAlumina - CSW Spring Wire Co., Ltd. - China - September 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Unlike T302 stainless steel, T316 possesses a slightly higher nickel content and extra molybdenum, both of which provides better corrosion resistance. Compared with T302, however, T316 has a lower tensile strength and is slightly less magnetic. Excel...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"