Stainless Steel Rebar Devotes Long Life To Resist Corrosion - Chinaprice: contact company for price
and non-magnetic characteristics are essential. It helps to make the
building more durable and prolong the life of structure. It can be used
in highways, bridge decks, ramps, piers and other locations which
exposes to humidity and corrosion.
Over 69 years testing, this pier allows us to know clearly about the traits of stainless steel rebar.
- Posted By: Betons Reinforcing Bar Company
- Phone: 8631872685286
- Address: Industrial Park, Anping County, Hengshui City, Heb, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.reinforcing-bar.com
Published date: December 26, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Widest Used And Cheapest Reinforcing BarAlumina - Betons Reinforcing Bar Company - China - December 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Black rebar is a regular uncoated rebar that provide superior cost effectiveness for applications where there is no moisture. Compared with other reinforcing bars with special coating, such as epoxy or anti-rust treatments, black rebar is prone to ru...
Epoxy Coated Rebars Won The War Against CorrosionAlumina - Betons Reinforcing Bar Company - China - December 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Different from traditional black rebar, epoxy coated rebar features its corrosion-resistent epoxy coating, by which the inner rebar can be protected from the damage of deicing salts or saltwater. So it has been widely used in many locations , for exa...
Low Price For Corrosion ResistanceAlumina - Betons Reinforcing Bar Company - China - December 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Galvanized rebar, also known as hot-dipped galvanized or zinc coated rebar, is used as an alternative to epoxy coated rebar for applications which are subject to corrosion and saltwater. It can be widely used in bridges and thruways. etc. For example...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"