Widest Used And Cheapest Reinforcing Bar - Chinaprice: contact company for price
effectiveness for applications where there is no moisture. Compared with
other reinforcing bars with special coating, such as epoxy or anti-rust
treatments, black rebar is prone to rust and corrode, but it is the
cheapest and the best for the application where epoxy and anti-rust
coatings are not needed.Black rebar, as the cheapest kind of rebar, is
widely used to increase the strength of concrete, but it is easy to get
rusty and corrosive in humid environment.
- Posted By: Betons Reinforcing Bar Company
- Phone: 8631872685286
- Address: Industrial Park, Anping County, Hengshui City, Heb, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.reinforcing-bar.com
Published date: December 26, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Wire Hangers Durable Household WaresAlumina - Sunflowers Wire Hangers Company - China - December 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Wire hangers feature their durable and sturdy construction. Different from normal wire hangers, our hangers are plated with metallic coating for enhancing their appearance and preventing them from rusting. We have different kinds of hanger as follow:...
Say Goodbye To Slippages And CreasesAlumina - Sunflowers Wire Hangers Company - China - December 25, 2013 - contact company for price
PVC coated hangers are perfect combinations of anti-rust wire and high quality PVC coating. They have various colors and keep garments free of slipping and denting. We supply different kinds of hangers as follow: Suit hangers Coat hangers (without ba...
Foam Hangers Specially Designed For Delicate ClothesAlumina - Sunflowers Wire Hangers Company - China - December 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Foam hangers are made of chrome plated construction and high quality cushy foam. They are anti-rust, non-slip, and can treat the delicate garments gently. Most of all, they keep the garments free of creasing and deformation. We supply three kinds of ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"