Air Grip Union - Chinaprice: contact company for price
inflation because of the incomplete production process, so their service
life is short and they are easy to leak as a result. Our company has
been focusing on research and development in recent years and we have
manufactured new kind of pneumatic tires, which can solve the problems
mentioned above thoroughly.
Air grip union, also called pneumatic tire union, is widely used in pipelines connection and these pipelines feature low pressure, large diameter, large misalignment and needing frequent installation and dismantlement. It is especially suitable for the low pressure and large diameter pipelines connection between all the mud tanks in the drilling solid control system of petroleum industry. The relative positions of the mud tanks are different after every time installation on the spot, and large misalignment exists. However, the large misalignment has no influence on the pipeline connection and sealing thanks to the excellent performance of air grip unions. Therefore, air grip unions meet the requirements of fast installation and dismantlement on the spot. It is very important for reducing the workload of workers and shortening well construction cycle. Air grip union is composed of two parts: pneumatic tire and steel shell. Pneumatic tire is made from the mixture of natural rubber and nitrile and the most steel shells are made from high quality carbon steel.
The connected pipeline of air grip union can be FRP ( fiberglass reinforced plastic) pipe or rubber tube with connectors on the two ends. FRP pipe is resistant to corrosion and lightweight, and it is easy to handle. Rubber tube can be bent.
If you are interested please contact us via sales at hammerunion dot org.
- Posted By: Hebei Huayu Special Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 863185106165
- Address: Jing County, Hengshui City, Hebei Province, China., hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.hammerunion.org
Published date: March 2, 2016 -
- Business Description: Figure 50 Hammer Union,Figure 100 Hammer Union,Figure 200 Hammer Union,Figure 206 Hammer Union,Figure 207 Hammer Union,Figure 400 Hammer Union,Figure 602 Hammer Union,Figure 1002 Hammer Union,Figure 1003 Hammer Union,Figure 1502 Hammer Union,Air Grip Union,Mud Tank Union,Self-sealing Fitting,Thread Protector
Figure 50 Hammer UnionGeneral Metals - Hebei Huayu Special Rubber Co., Ltd. - China - March 2, 2016 - contact company for price
igure 50 hammer union is made from carbon steel. It is suitable for air, water, oil or gas of 500 psi cols working pressure and this is the reason why it is called figure 50 hammer union. It is fast and convenient to install and dismantle. And it has...
Figure 100 Hammer UnionGeneral Metals - Hebei Huayu Special Rubber Co., Ltd. - China - March 2, 2016 - contact company for price
Figure 100 hammer union is suitable for the applications where the working pressure is not more than 1000 psi. It is recommended for air, water, oil or gas service of 1000 psi cold working pressure. It contains black nuts and yellow subs. It is desig...
Figure 200 Hammer UnionGeneral Metals - Hebei Huayu Special Rubber Co., Ltd. - China - March 2, 2016 - contact company for price
Figure 200 hammer union has compact structure and it is widely used in low pressure well pipeline. It is also used for air, water, oil or gas applications of medium pressure. Our figure 200 hammer union is suitable for the applications where the work...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"