Antaimo Ribbons Fe Based Amorphous Alloy - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Toroidal gapless cores as SMPS output inductors, differential input
inductors • Toroidal gapless cores as noise preventive chokes in car
audio, car navigation system • Toroidal gap cores for PFC use in air
conditioner, plasma TV set • High frequency rectangular cut cores as
output inductors and transformers in SMPS, UPS etc. • Toroidal gapless
cores as pulse transformer for driving IGBTs, MOSFETs and GTOs •
Amorphous stators and rotors in high power density variable speed
electric motors and generators
• Highest saturate induction among amorphous alloys—Reduce
• Low coercivity—Promote component efficiency
• Low core loss—Reduce device temperature rise
• Variable permeability —Satisfy the various application
requirements depending on different core heat treatment
• Excellent stability—Having highest serving temperature
Saturate induction 1.56T Hardness Hv 960kg/mm2
Curie Temperature 410°C Density 7.18g/cm3
Crystallization Temperature 535°C Resistivity 130mW.cm
Saturate magnetostriction 27×10-6
Transverse field annealed No field annealed
Longitudinal field annealed
Maximum permeability >2×104 >20×104 >25×104
Saturate induction(T) 1.5 1.5 1.5
Remanence(T) <0.5 1 1.2
Coercivity <4A/m <2.4 A/m <4A/m
Core loss (50Hz, 1.4T) <0.2W/kg <0.2W/kg <0.3W/kg
Core loss (400Hz, 1.2T) <1.8W/kg <1.25W/kg <2W/kg
Core loss (8kHz, 1.0T) <80W/kg <60W/kg <100W/kg
Products specifications Part No. Width
1G Cast ribbon RA0101MC- 84 30±5
1G slitting ribbon RA0101MG- 5 30±5
2G Cast ribbon RA0202MC- 142 26±2
2G slitting ribbon RA0202MG- 5 26±2
Antaimo Ribbons Fe Based Amorphous Alloy
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Phone: 62443851
- Address: No.76 Xueyuan Nanlu,Haidian,Beijing 100081,China, beijing, China
- Website: http://atm-amorphous.com
Published date: November 9, 2012 -
- Business Description: National Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Alloy Engineering Research Center(NAC), located in Beijing, P.R.China, is No.1 manufacturer of amorphous and nanocrystalline magnetic materials in China. The foundation of NAC was established in 1995 as a division of CISRI. In 1999 NAC was acquired and merged into a new company called AT&M Co. LTD. as Amorphous Products Branch. With an exciting background of Chinese pioneering achievements, patents and know hows.
NAC develops and produces a series of Antaimo® ribbon & cores and Antainano® ribbon & cores as well as components which are used in a wide spectrum of applications in power electronics and electronic information industry.
As the leading manufacturer of amorphous materials and products in China, we devote to offer full solution for magnetic components and meet customer' needs.
Flattened Expanded MetalGeneral Metals - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Flattened Expanded Metal Serves for Living Field Flattened expanded metal is made by passing standard expanded metal through a cold rolled reducing mill, leaving a flat and smooth surface that is similar to perforated metal. The rolling process makes...
Raised Expanded MetalGeneral Metals - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Raised Expanded Metal for Anti- climb Applications Raised expanded metal is also known as standard expanded metal. Raised expanded metal is made by shearing and stretching the metal sheet with a set of die on a press, creating diamond shaped openings...
Sintered Mesh LaminateGeneral Metals - Honesty & Faith Hardware Products Co., Ltd. - China - April 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Sintered mesh laminate belongs to high strength porous material. It is made of stainless steel or other alloys. Single layer or multiple layers of woven wire meshes are permanently bonded together by an unique diffusion- bonded technique. Compared wi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"