Antainano Ribbons Fe Based Nanocrystalline Alloy - Chinaprice: contact company for price
supplies • Current transformer cores for electric industry • Transformer
cores for ground-fault-interrupters • EMC common mode chokes • Sensor
cores • Cores for saturable reactors, magnetic amplifiers, beads, and
• High saturate induction-minimize transformer volume
• High permeability and low coercivity-promote efficiency of
transformers and reduce distributional capacitance
• Low core loss-minimize temperature rise of transformers
• Excellent stability-with the highest serving temperature
of 130°c for long time
• Relatively low cost compared to permalloys
Saturate Induction 1.25T Saturate Magnetostriction 2X10-6
Curie Temperature 560°C Density 7.2 g/cm3
Crystallization Temperature 510°C Resistivity 130mW.cm
Hardness Hv 880kg/mm2
Part No. Width Thickness
1G Cast ribbon RN0101MC- 5~40 28~34
2G Cast ribbon RN0202MC- 30 24±2
2G slitting ribbon RN0202MG- 3 24±2
2G Cast ribbon RN0235LC- 30 24±2
Antainano Ribbons Fe Based Nanocrystalline Alloy
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Phone: 62443851
- Address: No.76 Xueyuan Nanlu,Haidian,Beijing 100081,China, beijing, China
- Website: http://atm-amorphous.com
Published date: November 9, 2012 -
- Business Description: National Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Alloy Engineering Research Center(NAC), located in Beijing, P.R.China, is No.1 manufacturer of amorphous and nanocrystalline magnetic materials in China. The foundation of NAC was established in 1995 as a division of CISRI. In 1999 NAC was acquired and merged into a new company called AT&M Co. LTD. as Amorphous Products Branch. With an exciting background of Chinese pioneering achievements, patents and know hows.
NAC develops and produces a series of Antaimo® ribbon & cores and Antainano® ribbon & cores as well as components which are used in a wide spectrum of applications in power electronics and electronic information industry.
As the leading manufacturer of amorphous materials and products in China, we devote to offer full solution for magnetic components and meet customer' needs.
Flattened Expanded MetalGeneral Metals - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Flattened Expanded Metal Serves for Living Field Flattened expanded metal is made by passing standard expanded metal through a cold rolled reducing mill, leaving a flat and smooth surface that is similar to perforated metal. The rolling process makes...
Raised Expanded MetalGeneral Metals - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Raised Expanded Metal for Anti- climb Applications Raised expanded metal is also known as standard expanded metal. Raised expanded metal is made by shearing and stretching the metal sheet with a set of die on a press, creating diamond shaped openings...
Sintered Mesh LaminateGeneral Metals - Honesty & Faith Hardware Products Co., Ltd. - China - April 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Sintered mesh laminate belongs to high strength porous material. It is made of stainless steel or other alloys. Single layer or multiple layers of woven wire meshes are permanently bonded together by an unique diffusion- bonded technique. Compared wi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"