Carbon Part - Chinaprice: contact company for price
requirement. Main Application
3. Heating Unit
4. Bipolar for Fuel Battery.
5. High Temperature Fastener
C/C composites’ performance is more stable and more excellent than that of similar graphite products, and has longer life.
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Beijing Great Wall Co Ltd
- Phone: 8601087582754
- Address: 02-05, Fengzhuyuan, No.18 Jiaomen, Fengtai Distric, beijing, China
- Website: http://www.bjgreatwall.cn/
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: As a leader in producing high quality carbon and graphite material and products in China, GW provides competitive Quality and Price with excellent Service.
In order to excel beyond our competitors, we constantly maintain our research and development in carbon and graphite technology.
Our experts, including professors, senior engineers and specialized technicians, can support the customers with very experienced knowledge and advanced solution.
Chrome Concentrate 58 59General Metals - B2T Exports - India - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Dear Sir, We are a leading Tradehouse in India. We are offering Concentrate Chrome ore. Kindly contact us for further details. Chrome Concentrate 58 59 Please inquiry for your need now
Insect Screen Buildings Pure FiberGeneral Metals - Anping Hongqi Metal Wire Mesh Products Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Window Screen Our company offers Window Screening in different materials, widely used in hotels and buildings to prevent insects and bugs from entering. Wire Materials of Window Screen (Wire Netting): Mild steel wire, stainless steel wire, Al-mg allo...
Graphite Quartz CrucibleGeneral Metals - Beijing Great Wall Co Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
A crucible is a container used to hold metal for melting in a furnace and it is needed to withstand the extreme temperatures encountered in melting metals. The crucible material must have a much higher melting point than that of the metal being melte...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"