A529 Steel Angle - Chinaprice: contact company for price
applications. Not only it is more stronger than common A36 steel angle,
but also its high- content of Manganese makes A529- 50 very suitable for
construction of bridges, high- rise steel buildings, rivet and bolt, as
well as machinery and fabrication. Another different point compared with
A36 is that A529- 50 containing 0.2% content of copper which will resist
weather and other kinds of corrosion.
A529- 50 carbon- manganese steel angle â€“ equal & unequal
A529- 50 structural carbon steel angle
Our A529- 50 angle iron has equal or unequal legs. You can find the angle steel size in the table below. If not, advise us the size you need, and we could manufacture them when the quantity reaches our minimum order.
A529 steel angle description:
Steel grade: A529- 50.
Specification: ASTM A529.
Technology: hot rolled.
Type: equal & unequal.
Size: 20 Ã— 20 mm - 200 Ã— 200 mm.
Thickness: 3 to 22 mm.
Length: 6 m, 9 m, 12 m or as required.
Size: 20 Ã— 30 mm to 90 Ã— 250 mm.
Thickness: 3 to 15 mm.
Length: 6 m, 9 m, 12 m, or as required.
Note: Special angle steel sizes are available if your order quantity surpasses the minimum.
ASTM A529 steel angle features & benefits:
High- strength carbon steel angle with a minimum yield point of 50 ksi.
Stronger than common mild A36 angle.
Lower the overall weight owing to higher yield strength.
0.2% copper content adding corrosion resistance.
Available for welding, riveting and bolting.
Popular as supporting components of buildings, bridges and other steel structures.
What is the difference between A36 & A529- 50?
Chemical Component: A529- 50 has higher content of carbon & manganese which improves A529- 50 yield point strength.
Special addition of copper content makes A529- 50 better corrosive- resistance than A36.
For the same thickness, A529- 50 is a lot stronger than A36, which allows for weight reduction.
If you are interested you can contact us via sales at steel- sections dot com.
- Posted By: Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8631187888711
- Address: Tianlin building, Shijiazhuang City, China., shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http://www.steel-sections.com
Published date: February 19, 2016 -
- Business Description: Established in 2005, Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd. has been engaged in steel section business. Over these years, our business has expanded across the whole China and built solid partnership with many customers. With the development, our company began to develop the bigger foreign steel market especially in the developing countries like India. Owing to our rich experience in steel sections making, processing and applications, besides quality steel sections are supplied, we also provide considerable after-sales services to our customers. For example, we can advise our client to purchase suitable steel products according to the specific application.
If you are interested you can contact us via sales at steel-sections dot com.
Corrugated Steel Headwalls Culverts AndMetals - Hengshui Yitong Pipe Industry Co.,Ltd. - China - January 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Corrugated Steel Headwalls Corrugated Steel Headwalls is a new product by Yitong company, the products can replace traditional cement walls and built culvert straight end wall and culvert wing wall: diameters vary from 0.6 to 16 meters, And we can pr...
Nestable Corrugated Metal Pipe Corrugation 68mm X 13mmMetals - Hengshui Yitong Pipe Industry Co.,Ltd. - China - January 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Corrugation 68mm x 13mm Nestable Semicircular Corrugated Metal Pipe have Corrugation 68mm x 13mm and Corrugation 76mm x 25mm. We can provide Corrugation 68mm x 13mm as storm sewers, culvert, agricultural irrigation, Cable protection engineer solution...
Structural Plate Manufacturer Multiplate Mp380 Corrugation 380mm 140mmMetals - Hengshui Yitong Pipe Industry Co.,Ltd. - China - January 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Structural Plate Corrugation 380mm * 140mm can be used as culverts, bridges, tunnels, under passed, ecological crossing, pedestrian tunnel, hangersshelter, warehouse, stores for ammunition, belt conveyor protection, ventilating duct, etc. Our main pr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"