Alsi Alloy Cylinder Liners - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Baienwei AlSi alloy is an ideal wear-resistant material for its high temperature strength, heat stability and high abrasion resistance.In recent years, AlSi alloy has a fast development in many applications, it has been widely used in automotive, motorcycles and military industry, for example, the wear-resistant components like pistons, cylinder liners and brake discs in tanks, motorcycles and cars.Using aluminum alloy engines is the important direction to replace cast iron engines and cast-in iron cylinder liner engines.
Nowadays, AlSi alloys are widely used in automotive industry.Many famous automotive companies have adopted AlSi alloys in automobile engines, such as Mercedes-Benz, Mazda, BMW, GM etc.Compared to the traditional casting cylinder liners, application of AlSi alloy cylinder sleeves is the tendency of automotive industry in the future.
The good compatibility of thermophysical properties between AlSi alloy cylinder liners and aluminum alloy pistons could realize “no clearance cylinder”and “all-aluminum engine”, which will reduce the risk to avoid the failure of piston thermal etching“burn the top”, cylinder score”and”cylinder sticking”.AlSi alloy has been the main material of new type automobile cylinder liners.
Baienwei adopts rapid solidification technology to raise the overall properties of alloy, which makes AlSi alloy cylinder liners have more technical advantages and competitiveness.
AlSi alloy cylinder liners could lower oil consumption, having properties of anti-vibration, noise damping and high thermal conductivity.
The weight of AlSi alloy cylinder liners is much lighter. Because of the low density of AlSi alloy in automotive industry, 1 kg AlSi alloy could replace 3 kg castings.
The application of AlSi alloy cylinder liners increases the power density of engines, which makes the overall properties much higher and output power be raised at least 15%.
AlSi alloy cylinder liners have excellent friction wearing properties.
- Phone: (+86-022)29291825
- Address: No.13, Baofu Road, Economic Development District,Baodi,Tianjin,China., Tianjin, Tianjin, China
- Website: http://www.baienwei.net/
Published date: June 2, 2016 -
- Business Description: Tianjin Baienwei New Material Technology Co., Ltd is a high-tech manufacturer with a collection of R&D, production and sales.?The company adopts advanced rapid solidification technology and specializes in the production of silicon aluminum alloys(AlSi alloy) and super high strength aluminum alloys(strength≥720MPa). Our main products include: alloy raw material, electronic packaging housings, auto parts, super high strength aluminum alloy products etc, which are widely used in aerospace, military industry, automotive industry, machinery and heavy industry and other high-end fields?etc.?
Baienwei has passed ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System and National Military Standard(GJB). Baienwei offers exclusive and customized services according to customers' industry attributes.
High Quality Hot Rolled Sma490 Corten Steel China SupplierMetals - 53319052 - China - August 25, 2016 - 420.00 Dollar US$
sma490 corten steel is high-strength self-passivizing, containing copper, chromium and phosphorus, characterized by high corrosion resistance (cor-rosion) and high yield tensile (ten-sile) strength; these alloys have the property of self-protection t...
Hot Rolled Coated Weathering A36gr36 Corten Steel PlateMetals - 53319052 - China - August 25, 2016 - 420.00 Dollar US$
a36gr36 corten steel plate is high-strength self-passivizing, containing copper, chromium and phosphorus, characterized by high corrosion resistance (cor-rosion) and high yield tensile (ten-sile) strength; these alloys have the property of self-prote...
Hot Rolled Rusted Prime Weathering Corten A Steel FactoryMetals - 53319052 - China - August 25, 2016 - 420.00 Dollar US$
Corten a steel is high-strength self-passivizing, containing copper, chromium and phosphorus, characterized by high corrosion resistance (cor-rosion) and high yield tensile (ten-sile) strength; these alloys have the property of self-protection throug...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"