Api 5l Erw Line Pipe - Chinaprice: contact company for price
X56, X60, X70 End: Plain End Surface: oiled or black painted to prevent
rust Standard: API 5L
ERW line pipe:
OD: 1/2' - 24'
Thickness: SCH40 and below
Grade: Gr.A X42 - X80 (PSL-1, PSL-2)
Api 5l Erw Line Pipe
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Farsight Energy Ltd
- Phone: 8653268721138
- Address: 1505 International Development Center, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.ifarsight.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Farsight Energy, focuses on the international marketing and sales of Chinese oilfield equipment. The main products cover OCTG casings adn tubings, drill pipes, line pipes, and sucker rods.
We know that sources of supply save customer s time and money.We at Farsight Energy are dedicated to handling your pipe & equipment inquiry in a timely and professional manner.
Let us at Farsight Energy handle your next purchase with the kind of attention you expect and deserve.
Chrome Concentrate 58 59Metals - B2T Exports - India - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Dear Sir, We are a leading Tradehouse in India. We are offering Concentrate Chrome ore. Kindly contact us for further details. Chrome Concentrate 58 59 Please inquiry for your need now
Insect Screen Buildings Pure FiberMetals - Anping Hongqi Metal Wire Mesh Products Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Window Screen Our company offers Window Screening in different materials, widely used in hotels and buildings to prevent insects and bugs from entering. Wire Materials of Window Screen (Wire Netting): Mild steel wire, stainless steel wire, Al-mg allo...
Graphite Quartz CrucibleMetals - Beijing Great Wall Co Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
A crucible is a container used to hold metal for melting in a furnace and it is needed to withstand the extreme temperatures encountered in melting metals. The crucible material must have a much higher melting point than that of the metal being melte...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce