Instrument Transformer Cores - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Current transformer of power system plays an important role
in providing a current in its secondary winding proportional
to the alternating current flowing in its primary. They are
commonly used in metering and protective relaying in the
power plants and substations where they facilitate the safe
measurement of large currents, often in the presence of high
voltages. The current transformer safely isolates
measurement and control circuitry from the high voltages
typically present on the circuit being measured.
Comparing with the traditional core material, such as
silicon steel and permalloy, Iron based nanocrystalline
alloy takes the advantage of high permeability and low cost,
it is more competitive in the application of precision
current transformer with 0.2, 0.2s, 0.1 accuracy class,
Bushing current transformer for Epoxy resin cast, Gas
insulated or oil-immersed switchgears, LV, MV and HV
switchgear, and other apparatus in electric power
transmission and distribution system.
Comparison of different materials
Property Antainano®cores permalloy cores Si-steel
Saturate induction T 1.25 0.76 2.03
Initial permeability(0.8mA/cm) 40, 000~80, 000 >80, 000
Maximum permeability >250, 000 >200, 000
Density (g/cm3) 7.2 8.85 7.65
Curie temperature (°C) 570 400 740
Thickness (mm) 0.025~0.035 0.1 0.3
Stacking factor ≥0.75 0.9 0.95
Advantages of nanocrystalline alloy core
• High permeability―lead to minimized current measuring
error in CT
• High saturation Induction ―lead to small size and light
weight compared to Permalloy CT
• Excellent thermal stability―Can work at -55~130°C for
• Low cost:Ideal for substitute of permalloy cores
OD1(mm) H1(mm) e=(OD1-ID1)/2(mm) Guaranteed curve
50≤OD1＜100 ≤30 8≤e≤30 NANO-1 B, E
100≤OD1＜250 ≥10 15≤e≤60 NANO-1 A, B, C, D, E
10≤e＜15 NANO-2 A, B, D, E
250≤OD1＜360 ≥10 15≤e＜60 NANO-1 A.B.C.D
10≤e＜15 NANO-2 A, B, D
360≤OD1＜450 ≥10 15≤e＜60 NANO-2 A, B
10≤e＜15 NANO-3 A, B
450≤OD1≤650 ≥20 20≤e＜60 NANO-3 A, B
Code Case materials Fixed materials Case cover materials
OD1 ID1 H1
A stainless steel crepe paper bakelite
≥100 —— ——
B silica gel ——
C Aluminum crepe paper Aluminum buckle ——
D bakelite —— —— ≤20
E Aluminum silica gel Epoxy resin
≤250 —— ——
Part No. Core Dimensions Finished Dimensions
od(mm) id(mm) ht(mm) OD(mm) ID(mm) HT(mm)
ON-055037020 55 37 20 60 32 25
ON-115090010 115 90 10 120 85 15
ON-260200035 260 200 35 265 195 41
ON-280205090 280 205 90 285 200 97
ON-350250030 350 250 30 355 245 35
ON-390260025 390 260 25 395 255 30
ON-450360020 450 360 20 455 355 25
ON-485445015 485 445 15 490 440 20
ON540435040 540 435 40 546 429 46
ON-600460065 600 460 65 606 454 71
ON-875720020 875 720 20 883 712 27
ON-1050800030 1050 800 30 1058 792 37
Note : Cores with other specifications can be provided
concerning to customer's demand.
Instrument Transformer Cores
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Phone: 62443851
- Address: No.76 Xueyuan Nanlu,Haidian,Beijing 100081,China, beijing, China
- Website: http://atm-amorphous.com
Published date: November 8, 2012 -
- Business Description: National Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Alloy Engineering Research Center(NAC), located in Beijing, P.R.China, is No.1 manufacturer of amorphous and nanocrystalline magnetic materials in China. The foundation of NAC was established in 1995 as a division of CISRI. In 1999 NAC was acquired and merged into a new company called AT&M Co. LTD. as Amorphous Products Branch. With an exciting background of Chinese pioneering achievements, patents and know hows.
NAC develops and produces a series of Antaimo® ribbon & cores and Antainano® ribbon & cores as well as components which are used in a wide spectrum of applications in power electronics and electronic information industry.
As the leading manufacturer of amorphous materials and products in China, we devote to offer full solution for magnetic components and meet customer' needs.
Flattened Expanded MetalMetals - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Flattened Expanded Metal Serves for Living Field Flattened expanded metal is made by passing standard expanded metal through a cold rolled reducing mill, leaving a flat and smooth surface that is similar to perforated metal. The rolling process makes...
Raised Expanded MetalMetals - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Raised Expanded Metal for Anti- climb Applications Raised expanded metal is also known as standard expanded metal. Raised expanded metal is made by shearing and stretching the metal sheet with a set of die on a press, creating diamond shaped openings...
Sintered Mesh LaminateMetals - Honesty & Faith Hardware Products Co., Ltd. - China - April 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Sintered mesh laminate belongs to high strength porous material. It is made of stainless steel or other alloys. Single layer or multiple layers of woven wire meshes are permanently bonded together by an unique diffusion- bonded technique. Compared wi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"