Qjz Mechanical Drilling Jar - Chinaprice: contact company for price
tools.It can release the drilling tools sticking accidents by providing
a up and down jarring force.Basically, it is part of the drill
stem, whenever needed, the jarring force can increase the working
- Up-jarring working principle
It show us the jarring state unlocked after be adjusted when it comes to the jarring position the moving
axis should snap in the inside threads of the slips.The outer thread of the slips and inside sleeve are
under the friction state with.When lifting the drill stem, the upper sub, upper control sleeve, middle sleeve
lower control sleeve, lower regularing sleeve, spring type inside sleeve, spring middle sleeve, and spring
outer sleeve will move upward while friction sleeve keep still.The slips can be opened when its outer
thread top touch the friction sleeve's teeth, at the moment the teeth of the axis will move out from the
slips' inside teeth, Then stored power will release and give a up and down double-way force, the the tool
will return to the state the ready to jarring position.Repeat the following operation, we can release the
sticking drilling tools.
- Lower jarring working principle
There are a set of spring sleeve on the top of the slips.When the stem give a pressure on the jar, it can
pass through the upper sub, upper control sleeve, upper regularing sleeve to work on the , spring type
inside sleeve, spring middle sleeve, and spring outer sleeve.Slips will move upwards while the friction
sleeve keep still, until reach the predetermination position, the teeth top of the slips will touch the teeth of
the friction sleeve, slips will open to let the moving axis release from the slips teeth, the down-way jarring
force against the upper jarring force.
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Tianhe Oil Group
- Phone: +18.104.22.1680.83
- Address: No.2999 ,XinYang Road,FengXian District, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://en.tianheoil.com/index.html
Published date: August 2, 2013 -
- Business Description: Tianhe Oil Group,originally established in 1973, is a comprehensive
enterprise of equipment manufacturing and oilfield service providing.
We're specialized in innovating, manufacturing and sales of drill and
petroleum extraction tools, equipments and oil field services.
Tianhe Oil Group is a council member of CPEIA (China Petroleum and Equipment Industry Association), having been confered as a national Hi Tech company. Tianhe is a well known Chinese trademark. We've been certified in compliance with ISO, API, NS 1, and HSE management system,we have now high end machining centers like CNC turning centers from Mazak,all in one MILLTURN center from WFL Millturn Technologies GmbH&Co.KG as well as a wide range of other sophisticated tooling equipments.
A strong domestic sales network has been established,covering all oilfields of CNPC, SINOPEC and CNOOC. Specifically today, we're exporting to 45 countries around the globe, overseas trading amount has topped over 80% of our business.
Flattened Expanded MetalMetals - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Flattened Expanded Metal Serves for Living Field Flattened expanded metal is made by passing standard expanded metal through a cold rolled reducing mill, leaving a flat and smooth surface that is similar to perforated metal. The rolling process makes...
Raised Expanded MetalMetals - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Raised Expanded Metal for Anti- climb Applications Raised expanded metal is also known as standard expanded metal. Raised expanded metal is made by shearing and stretching the metal sheet with a set of die on a press, creating diamond shaped openings...
Sintered Mesh LaminateMetals - Honesty & Faith Hardware Products Co., Ltd. - China - April 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Sintered mesh laminate belongs to high strength porous material. It is made of stainless steel or other alloys. Single layer or multiple layers of woven wire meshes are permanently bonded together by an unique diffusion- bonded technique. Compared wi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"