Used Rails R50 R65 In Bulk - Nigeriaprice: contact company for price
R50-R60: used rail steel scrap is suitable for re-rolling into bars and shapes. Free from bent twisted rails. Frogs, switches, and guard rails, or rails with split rail. R65: used long rail steel scrap (64.72 kg/m) or in lengths from 6 meters to 12 meters on a per bar basis, suitable for re-rolling and into bars and shapes. Free from bent and twisted rails, frogs, switches, and guard rails, or rails with split rail.
Used Rails R50 R65 In Bulk
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Global Velocity PTE LTD
- Phone: 2348033351733
- Address: SEJINGKAT INDUSTRIAL PARK, LOT 1019(1144) BLOCK 9L, Lorong Demak, Nigeria
Published date: October 2, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Ferro Chrome Hc Mc Lc Micro CarbonMetals - Tianjin Diyi Ferroalloy Trading Co.Ltd - China - September 17, 2012 - contact company for price
Used as alloying element additive , Fe Cr alloy's content of chrome is 62.0%~ 75% .It have four miodels :high carbon, carbon, low carbon and low carbon ferrochrome.Because it characteristics of hard, wear- resistant, high temperature resistance and c...
Metal Silicon 331 421 411 551 2202 3303Metals - Tianjin Diyi Ferroalloy Trading Co.Ltd - China - September 17, 2012 - contact company for price
Silicon metal and silicon , is mainly used for non ferrous alloy additives. Silicon is a non-metallic elements, blue-gray, with the color of the metal, hard and brittle.The silicon content about crustal mass 26%, atomic weight 28.80, density is 2.33g...
Silicon Carbide 98 5 97 95 90Metals - Tianjin Diyi Ferroalloy Trading Co.Ltd - China - September 17, 2012 - contact company for price
Black silicon carbide is divided black silicon carbide grit and silicon carbide powder products in two categories. My company of black silicon carbide is mainly used for steel smelting industry, refractories industries, such as mud, channel material,...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"