Steel Cut Wire Shot 1 0mm - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. Our company uses Electric Arc Furnace to smelt and second quenching and realizes the automated production line. The quality is completely according to the GB/T18838.32008 Steel Shot and Steel Grit , cut wire shot , SFSA20-66Cast Steel Abrasive, SAE J827 Cast Steel Shot, SAE J1993High Carbon Steel Grit, .YB/T5149-1993 Cast Steel Shot, YB/T5150-1993Cast Steel Grit, ISO11124-3High Carbon Cast Steel Shot and Grit.
Steel Cut Wire Shot 1 0mm
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Honest Horse (CHINA) Holding Limited
- Phone: 008653182020205
- Address: No.365, the second Jing Road, Huaiyin District, Jinan, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sell Ceramic Lining Clad Steel PipeMetals - Alloy Steel - TOPPIPE International Supply Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
It is the ideal wearable and corrosion resistant engineering pipeline, with wear resistance 15 times higher than common steel pipe, smooth inner surface, and favorable liquor resistance. The lining clad layer consists mainly of molten alumina withing...
Sell Ceramic Tile Lined Steel PipeMetals - Alloy Steel - TOPPIPE International Supply Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Ceramic tile lined steel pipe have very uniform coating of a specially formulated ceramic material that is affixed to the inner of the pipe and gives a very smooth surface. Ceramics with a very low friction factor at low impingement angles can decrea...
Bimetal Cladding Steel PipMetals - Alloy Steel - TOPPIPE International Supply Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Bimetal cladding pipe is cast with mold vanishing vacuum suction casting cladding process, which has filled blank of conveyance piping used in corrosion resistance and abrasion proof industrial application in our country and also solved the difficult...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce