Steel Grit G18 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
manufacturers in north of China. The company could produces 150000T/YEAR
metal abrasive. The main products are cast steel shot (S780 S660 S550
S460 S390 S330 S280 S230 S170 S110 S70), cast steel grit (G10 G12 G14
G16 G18 G25 G40 G50 G80), steel cut wire shot (CW1.0 CW1.5 ), stainless
steel shot, stainless steel cut wire shot, aluminium shot, zinc shot,
copper shot, 80 kinds of abrasive products.
Steel Grit G18
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Honest Horse (CHINA) Holding Limited
- Phone: 008653182020205
- Address: No.365, the second Jing Road, Huaiyin District, Jinan, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sell Ceramic Lining Clad Steel PipeMetals - Alloy Steel - TOPPIPE International Supply Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
It is the ideal wearable and corrosion resistant engineering pipeline, with wear resistance 15 times higher than common steel pipe, smooth inner surface, and favorable liquor resistance. The lining clad layer consists mainly of molten alumina withing...
Sell Ceramic Tile Lined Steel PipeMetals - Alloy Steel - TOPPIPE International Supply Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Ceramic tile lined steel pipe have very uniform coating of a specially formulated ceramic material that is affixed to the inner of the pipe and gives a very smooth surface. Ceramics with a very low friction factor at low impingement angles can decrea...
Bimetal Cladding Steel PipMetals - Alloy Steel - TOPPIPE International Supply Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Bimetal cladding pipe is cast with mold vanishing vacuum suction casting cladding process, which has filled blank of conveyance piping used in corrosion resistance and abrasion proof industrial application in our country and also solved the difficult...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"