Copper Brazing Alloys Spring Hangzhou Welding Material Co Ltd - Chinaprice: contact company for price
TC-310T Gas apparatus, welded with TC-310A Phosphor copper solder with the highest temperature
TC-310A Coal gas apparatus, welding of freezer and other copper products Low cost and good fluidity, applicable in the small weld
AWSSpec chemical ingredient（%） Temperature（℃) Stretch% Longitudinal strengthkg/m2 Proportion
P Ag Sn - Cu Coagulation Liquefaction Welding temperature
BCuP-1 4.8-5.3 - - - Remnants of defeated troops 705 925 710-930 - 95 8.0
BCuP-2 6.8-7.5 - - - Remnants of defeated troops 710 795 735-845 8-9 26-30 8.0
- Posted By: SPRING (HANGZHOU) WELDING MATERIAL CO., LTD
- Phone: 8657182017688
- Address: Jincheng Road,Xiaoshan, Hangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.springwelding.com
Published date: July 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Unlimited Rare Earth Master AlloysMetals - Copper - Alloys - Jinan Brother Metal Technology Co., Ltd. - China - May 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Our company, Jinan Brother Metal Technology , is a manufacturer of rare earth master alloys in China. we produce lots of master alloys, such as copper master alloy, Aluminum alloy, nickel alloy. RE metal is limited for exporting. but Rare Earth maste...
Co2 Gas Welding Wire Er70s 6 With 0 8mm 2 0mmMetals - Copper - Alloys - Changzhou Ruite Metal Welding Wire Co., Ltd. - China - April 1, 2013 - contact company for price
1. DESCRIPTION: suitable for 100% CO2 and Argon& CO2 mixed gas protective welding with stable feasibility, good welding seams, less spatters and excellent welding process properties. 2 APPLICATION: Used to weld ship building steel(A B D E A36 D36 E36...
Copper Zinc Alloys To Our Patron Higher Thermal DependingMetals - Copper - Alloys - MalayaSatu Scrap Metal Sdn Bhd - Malaysia - December 28, 2012 - contact company for price
We are offering copper-zinc alloys to our patron. Our products are available in with differing combinations of properties, including strength, machinability, ductility, wear-resistance, hardness, colour, antimicrobial, electrical and thermal conducti...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"