Copper Phosphorus Silver Brazing Rod Bcup 2 3 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
We have become popular among our clients by providing wide range of silver brazing alloys in various sizes and finishes. These are passed through strict quality inspection to ensure high tensile strength, corrosion resistance and excellent mechanical properties. Phosphorus silver brazing alloys are widely used in manufacturing of various products like diary equipment, diesel engines, electric appliances, electrical apparatus, fire arms, Geysers etc.
Phos-Copper (BCuP-2) low cost alloy is suitable for most copper-to-copper or brass joints where good fit-up exists, and the assemblies are not subject to vibration or movement. Developed primarily for use on copper, this alloy may also be used on othernonferrous copper base alloys. This product is used extensively on refrigeration units, air conditioning apparatus, electrical conductors, copper and brass pipe fittings, and other copper and brass equipment. By virtue of its phosphorus content, this product is self-fluxing on copper only applications. A flux should be used when brazing brass or bronze with this product.
Applications• Applications with joint clearance of .001" - .003"• Refrigeration units• Electrical conductors• Copper and brass fittings• Air conditioning apparatus• Copper and brass equipment
AWS SpecificationAWS A5.8/A5.8M:2011AWS Classification BCuP-2
Typical Wire ChemistryP 7 - 9Cu REM
Typical Physical & Mechanical PropertiesMelting point: 710CFlow point 794CBrazing temperature 815CColor when brazed Copper:YellowSpecific Gravity 7.913
1. Elimination of gas hole effective.
2. Low melting point and good fluidity than common red copper.
3.Good welding process and excellent welding configuration.
4.stable mechanical properties and good cracking resistance.
The surface of oil and oxide on the work pieces should be cleansed carefully before brazing . The recommended seam of the brazing joint is 0.03 to 0.075mm.
Quick heating as soon as possible when brazing, and avoiding deviation of the Cu-P filler metal when heat rate is slow.
Merge the work piece into 10% sulphuric acid to recover the color of copper metal from light gray after brazing.
We are prime manufacturer of BCuP series brazing alloy.
BCuP-2, BCuP-3, BCuP-4, BCuP-5, BCuP-6, BCuP-7, BCuP-8, BCuP-9
We could make it in ring, wire, sheet, rod sharp to meet your requirement.
You are welcome to visit our factory and inspect the quality of the brazing materials.
Pls contact us if any problems relate to our product.
Copper Phosphorus Silver Brazing Rod Bcup 2 3
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Phone: 65288866528913866753197
- Address: No.8 Guanqi Road,Economic & Technical Development , Hefei, China
Published date: September 19, 2012 -
- Business Description: Anhui Huazhong Welding Material Manufacturing co.,Ltd was founded in 2007 in China. We are the prime Manufacturer and Supplier of brazing materials. Our main products include silver/copper/aluminum brazing alloy and matching welding flux.
Tungsten CopperMetals - Copper - Alloys - Zhuzhou Kingdon Industrial & Commercial.Co.,Ltd - China - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Zhuzhou Kingdon Industrial & Commercial Co. , Ltd is specialized in producing and supplying tungsten/ molybdenum products, copper tungsten/ molybdenum alloysï¼Œtungsten/ molybdenum machining parts. Our productsâ€™ quality and service standard have be...
Tellurium Copper Alloy C14500Metals - Copper - Alloys - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Specification/ Models Tellurium- Copper Alloy ( C14500) Impurities PCT Each Te- Cu alloy Te 0.2- 0.35, Re 0.03- 0.05, Cu balance Te- P- Cu alloy Te 0.4- 0.70, P 0.004- 0.012, Cu balance Size Rod, Bar, Wire, Plate, Strip are available Telluriu...
Hot Top Quanlity Copper Strip Professional Manufacturer ChinaMetals - Copper - Alloys - Taiyuan Jinxi Chunlei Copper Co.,Ltd - China - March 19, 2015 - contact company for price
1, Copper / Brass/ Bronze No. : C10100, C10200, C10300, C10400, C10500, C10700, C10800, C10910, C10920, C71000, C10930, C11000, C11300, C11400, C11500, C11600, C12000, C12200, C12300, C71500, C12500, C14200, C14420, C14500, C14510, C14520, C14530, C1...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"