Electric Stepper Motor Permanent Magnet - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1.Marerail: sintered ndfeb
2.Coating:Zn Ni epoxy.
3.Made by customers' requirements
PM Step Motor Magnet, Brush DC Motor Magnet, Variable Reluctance Stepper Motor Magnet, RARE EARTH MAGNET: ( HS Code : 8505119000 )
1. Meterial: Neodymium, NdFeB
2. Technology: Utilizes new Sintered NdFeB magnet techniques and equipment such as strip casting, HDDR technology
3. Magnetic properties: High coercive force, the max operation temp is up to 200 degree centigrade or 380 curie temperature;
4. Grades: N33-N52, 33M-48M, 33H-48H, 30SH-45SH, 30UH-38UH and 30EH-35EH;
5. Shapes and sizes: Various kinds or according to customers' request.
6. Coatings: Ni, Zn, Phosphating, epoxy and so on;
7. Motor magnet Applications: Widely used in different applications, such as sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines/wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles, doors and so on.
8. Quality Control : Our QC team has been in existence for more 13 years , they has gotten rich experience to make 100% guaranteed in quality.
9. Extreme Power Warming : These magnets are dangerous ! If your fingers are trapped between two they will cut your skin . Please be note they should only be handled with great care.
10. Transportation : All available shipping ways could be applied , by courier , by air or by sea . Appinted shipping company or our own forwarders all could be used in shipment . Full-way tracking the cargos for you before th good arrival.
- Posted By: ningbo yingxiangli magnet co.,ltd
- Phone: 865742761072
- Address: no.66 fengqi road yinzhou district ningbo, ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.magnet.pw
Published date: June 2, 2013 -
- Business Description: Ningbo YingXiangLi Magnet Co., Ltd is a high tech company which is
committed to research, manufacture and application of Sintered NdFeB
magnet, specialize in producing sintered rare earth NdFeB semi product,
machining high performance segment magnet used in motors, Ring(Round)
magnet and magnetic assembly., mainly produce for sintered NdFeB. with
annual capacity over 1200 Tons.
Our advantages: we firmly believe that, superior quality is the only way to gain customers, as well as to ensure the continuous development. We offer variety of NdFeB with high energy and good coherence. Meanwhile, the company has cutting machines, numerical controlled linear cutting machine and grinding equipments.
with the development of company,Our Magnet has been entered micro magnets area for high precision application,e.g.Micro motor,CDROM Pickup,Camera lens transmission device etc..
Our belief for quality: Our Company has full quality control system and advanced testing methods. ISO9001 quality management system is strictly implemented in the production process and all the products fully meet ROHS requirements.
Contact: Ms. Adele
Bar Neodymium Magnets For MotorMetals - Iron - Ore - ningbo yingxiangli magnet co.,ltd - China - June 2, 2013 - contact company for price
Bar Magnets are composed of neodymium, iron, boron and a few transition metals. These magnets are extremely strong for their small size, metallic in appearance and found in simple shapes such as rings, blocks and discs. Grade:N35-N52, N35M-N48H, N35S...
Sintered Ndfeb Arc MagnetMetals - Iron - Ore - ningbo yingxiangli magnet co.,ltd - China - June 2, 2013 - contact company for price
1.Composite:Neodymium iron boron 2.Grade:N, M, H, SH, UH, EH, AH 3.Certificate:ISO9001 & ROHS &SGS 4.Sample free. Rare earth magnets is one kind of the permanent magnets. Material Grade of NdFeB magnets as follow 1.Magnet N-( N35, N38, N40, N42, N45,...
Neodymium Arc Segment Servo Motor MagnetMetals - Iron - Ore - ningbo yingxiangli magnet co.,ltd - China - June 2, 2013 - contact company for price
Arc neodymium motor magnet, Neodymium Arc Segment Servo Motor Magnet 1.Shape: Arc, Segment 2.High working Temp. 3.Grade:M, H, SH, UH, EH, AH 4.Appliaction:Motors, sensor Sintered Neodymium motor Magnet: is one of the high performance rare earth perma...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"