Coil Roofing Nails - Chinaprice: 20.00 Dollar US$
2. Smooth, thin shank for easy driving
3. Galvanized to resist rust and weathering
4. For use with your power nailer
5. 7200 Nails Per Box
Model Number Coil nails
Type Roofing coil nail
Head Diameter 5.0mm-8.4mm
Shank Diameter 0.120"
Angle 15 degree
Shank Type Somooth. Ring, Screw
Point Type DP, CP, FP
Finish Bright, EG, HDG, DACR, MechGalv, Heat Treated
Color Golden, Black, Silver
- Posted By: Qingdao longtyre metal product co.,limited
- Phone: 13012948370
- Address: No146. zhengzhou east road,jiaozhou, Qingdao, State/Province, China
- Website: http://www.lt-metalproduct.com
Published date: July 20, 2016 -
- Business Description: We also supply different brand of pneumatic nail guns, staples, brad nails and other nail products with very good quality.
Bi Metal Clad Steel Flanged PipeMetals - Iron - Sunny Steel Tubosacero ltd. - China - December 4, 2016 - 1000.00 Dollar US$
Bi Metal Clad flanged pipe is cast with mold vanishing vacuum suction casting cladding process. Outer of straight pipe is common steel pipe, cladding realized by forming high chromium lining via centrifugal forming technique. The pipe with flange Man...
Steel Shot For SandblastingMetals - Iron - Taizhou Teliday Hardware Products Co.,Ltd - China - November 22, 2016 - contact company for price
Details of Steel Shot a) Available Size: S110, S170, S230, S280, S330, S390, S460, S550, S660, S780 b) Packing: 25kg/bag, 40 bags per pallet or as required. Application: Blast cleaning: Used for blast cleaning of casting, die-casting, forging; sand r...
Low Carbon Steel Cut Wire ShotMetals - Iron - Taizhou Teliday Hardware Products Co.,Ltd - China - November 22, 2016 - contact company for price
1.Low Carbon Steel Shot as abrasive media 2.Longer lasting and more durable 3.SAE Stand 4.Save shot blasting cost Outstanding features of our Steel Shot -- Saving 50% shot blasting cost 1) Low breakage, low wear, little dust 2) High efficiency, high ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce