Cold Rolled Steel With Prime Quality From Jiangsu China - Chinaprice: contact company for price
(1) Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet is steel that has been worked below its recrystallization temperature by passing it between a pair of rollers. Recrystallization temperature is the temperature at which grains in the lattice structure of the metal have been rearranged, leaving it free of strain and deformations. In this way, cold rolling differs from hot rolling, which is used to work metal above its recrystallization temperature. There are several reasons for Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet. The cold rolling process reduces the thickness of the metal worked and achieves tighter thickness tolerances than can be produced with hot rolling. Cold rolling can also produce a high quality surface finish and prepare the metal to receive a surface coating. Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet is available in a variety of sizes and shapes with characteristics useful in a wide range of applications.
(2) Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet is pre-treated before being cold rolled with a process known as pickling, which uses strong acids to remove scale and other impurities. The Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet is then passed through rollers to reduce its thickness. Most cold rolling takes place in multiple passes and usually incorporates two stations to work the metal. One station is used for a larger initial reduction in size while the other produces a smaller finishing reduction to produce a quality surface. Due to increased hardness created by cold rolling, this process is more limited than hot rolling in the size reduction achieved with each pass.
(3) Comparison Chart for the working processes of Hot Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet and Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet
(4) A variety of grades of Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet may be produced depending on the reduction in size of the original coil/sheet. Skin-Pass rolled steel undergoes a reduction of 0.5–1.0% and is noted for its smooth surface finish and good ductility. Other grades include quarter hard, half hard, and full hard, which can reach up to 50% reduction in size from the original steel coil/sheet.
(5) As the size of the Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet is further reduced, its strength and hardness both increase, but its ductility decreases. Quarter Hard steel retains sufficient ductility that it can be bent back on itself without fracturing. Half hard steel can only be bent to 90 degrees and full hard steel can only be bent to 45 degrees without fracturing. After cold rolling, heating the metal up in a process known as annealing can restore some of its ductility. The final Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet may be manufactured in the form of sheets, strips, bars, or other forms.
- Posted By: Jiangyin Cheeho Imp & Exp Co. Ltd
- Phone: 8651256355866
- Address: No.1018 Qinfeng Road, Huashi Town, Jiangyin City, , Jiangyin, China
- Website: http://www.cheeho.cn/
Published date: September 2, 2015 -
- Business Description: Certified by BV and SGS
Jiangyin Cheeho Imp & Exp Co. Ltd, who has been certified by BV and SGS, is a subsidiary of a group company who owns eight factories manufacturing aluminum profiles and steel products.
A complete quality assurance system has been established in those factories from the purchase of original material to the transportation of the end products. With this system, all our products undergo an extensive testing and quality control procedure, ensuring they meet global quality standards.
Wide Range of Products to Choose from
Our product range includes tinplates, silicon steel, aluminum profiles, cold rolled steel, hot dip galvalume steel (HDGL), hot dip galvanized steel (HDGI), pre painted galvalume steel (PPGL) and pre painted galvanized steel (PPGI). We are also striving to provide our clients with free purchase service on the downstream products of our current supply.
Holding ISO 9001:2008 Certification
As an ISO 9001:2008 certified maker, we are committed to offering our clients considerate and professional customer service from the first step of your inquiry to the after service of your order. All our customer service staff are well trained and educated, having good command of both product knowledge and language ability. It will turn out to be a convenient and time saving experience dealing with us.
Inquire today to begin sourcing.
Expanded Metal Security FencingMetals - Iron - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Security Fencing Protects Against Break- ins/ outs We provide you with expanded metal security fencing made of steel expanded metal, which creates a formidable barrier commonly used in residential and commercial industries. Designed to offer the maxi...
U Channel EdgingMetals - Iron - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
U- channel Offers Easy Handling of Expanded Metal U- channel is an u- shaped strip that is attached to the sharp edge of the expanded metal mesh sheet by welding or pressing, which offers safer handling and an aesthetic appearance for diverse applica...
Ss Expanded Metal Corrosion Resistance Good StrengthMetals - Iron - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
SS Expanded Metal - Corrosion Resistance, good strength Stainless steel expanded metal is made of stainless steel metal sheet, through die slitting and stretching to form uniform diamond shaped openings. In the manufacturing process, no material is l...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"