Double Loop Tie Wire And Twister Provided - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Rebar Tie Wire Application
Double loop wire is designed with certain length and one loop at both ends. This special structure makes it ideal for securely closing bags, rebar, fences, wire mesh or any applications where a certain length of service is important.
There are three main materials for producing loop tie wire, including black annealed wire, galvanized and PVC coated. They are flexible yet strong and durable.
Tie wire tool, either manual or automatic, is always employed to give rebar tie wire a secure tie. Both of them are in stock.
Material: Black annealed steel, galvanized, PVC coated and stainless;
Wire diameter: 0.7 to 4.0mm;
Wire gauge: #8 to #22;
Length: 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm or as required;
Packaging: carton, pallet or as required.
Galvanized double loop tie wire
Black double loop tie wire
- Posted By: COX Baling Wire Corporation
- Phone: 8631826469225
- Address: West Industry Park, Hengshui City, Hebei Province,, hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.balingwire.net
Published date: September 13, 2013 -
- Business Description: COX Baling Wire versatile purposes in all industries
We are a family owned business over 30 years experience of manufacturing baling wire or tie wires. With COX Corporation you get:
A professional baling wire manufacturer propose optimum choices to suit your individual purpose
Huge experience in developing baling wires for all areas. You can have complete confidence when you choose us as your vendor.
Full range of binding wires is ready for your choice. Galvanized, PVC coated, black annealed and stainless steel wire are available.
What else applications you don t know about baling wire?
Versatile baling wire is so popular in agriculture and non agriculture because of all purpose strength and flexibility. In agriculture, it is often used to make bales of hay. Another important purpose is to mend chain link fence easily without of wasting extra money. As a result of its workability, it can be used to repair and mend many items around the farm.
In non agriculture, bale wire is often used in textile industry to create bales of cotton, jute, wool and other expanding materials. After baled by baling wire, these materials are easier to handle and transport.
Why choose COX as your final supplier?
Established in 1983, COX has been involved in producing baling wires more than 30 years. During the past years, all staff with COX are focusing on developing new and durable baling wires to satisfy different special applications. Stainless steel baling wire is a recently innovative tie wire against extremely corrosive environments.
If any problem with baling wire, please feel freely to contact us and we have been ready to provide professional advice and considerable service.
High Tensile Baling Wire Makes Secure Tie For Huge BalesMetals - Iron - COX Baling Wire Corporation - China - September 13, 2013 - contact company for price
High tensile baling wire gives strongest tensile strength Made from cold rolled steel and heat treated to provide extra strength for extra protection and shock resistance, High tensile baling wire is developed as the strongest baling wire to meet the...
High Tensile Automatic Baling Wire For MachinesMetals - Iron - COX Baling Wire Corporation - China - September 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Automatic baling wire makes baling simpler and easier Automatic baling wire is strongly recommended for baling cardboard, lumber, cotton and other large bundles. It is always used with horizontal baling machines. According to different packages, box ...
Stainless Steel Bird Spikes Most Effective Method Of ControlMetals - Iron - Vogel bird spikes company - China - September 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Stainless steel bird spikes system has proven to be one of the best and most effective methods of bird control. The stainless steel spikes to protect roofs, ledges, fences, billboards from pigeons and seagulls, without hurting the birds. Specificatio...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"