Factory Nylon Coated Wire - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Material: top quality low carbon steel
Specs: 0.60- 2.0mm;
Coating: 0.035- 0.07mm Tensile s
Tensile strength: 650±100N/ mm2
Spring back angle: 55°±10°
packing: 450Kg / spool
Nylon coated steel wire / coil is widely applied in the
making of various products in stationery and underwear
industry, such as the spiral bookbinding wire for calendar,
clip or the pothook of underwear.
- Posted By: TIANCHENG GROUP CO.,LTD.
- Phone: 15318850631
- Address: NO. 30 WUYINGSHAN ROAD, JINAN, China
- Website: http://nyloncoatedwire.diytrade.com
Published date: March 12, 2014 -
- Business Description: Jinan Tiancheng Group Co., Ltd., is a multiple enterprise with various
products, cover textile and hardwares, import and export business and so
on. It was established in 1992 and have twenty branch companies, The
nails, nylon coated wries we produced are expoted to many countries
Expanded Metal Security FencingMetals - Iron - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Security Fencing Protects Against Break- ins/ outs We provide you with expanded metal security fencing made of steel expanded metal, which creates a formidable barrier commonly used in residential and commercial industries. Designed to offer the maxi...
U Channel EdgingMetals - Iron - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
U- channel Offers Easy Handling of Expanded Metal U- channel is an u- shaped strip that is attached to the sharp edge of the expanded metal mesh sheet by welding or pressing, which offers safer handling and an aesthetic appearance for diverse applica...
Ss Expanded Metal Corrosion Resistance Good StrengthMetals - Iron - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
SS Expanded Metal - Corrosion Resistance, good strength Stainless steel expanded metal is made of stainless steel metal sheet, through die slitting and stretching to form uniform diamond shaped openings. In the manufacturing process, no material is l...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"