Perforated Metal Yd Pm 001 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
specialty alloys that are punched with round, square or ornamental holes
in a uniform pattern. Popular sheet thickness ranges from 26 gauge
through 1/4' plate (thicker plates are available on special order).
Common hole sizes range from .020 to 1' and greater.
Perforated Metals Applications:
- Posted By: Anping Yunde Metal Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 863187860688
- Address: Wire Mesh Industrial Park, Anping, Hengshui, Hebei, hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.meshmetals.com
Published date: June 21, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Barbed Iron Wire With Electric Galvanized Or Hot Dipped Zinc For Security PurposesMetals - Iron - Anping Yingtaier Metal Products Co., Ltd. - China - June 18, 2013 - contact company for price
Bright surface, good shape, hard barb With color handle At the same time, we are sincerely in the hope of bringing you increasingly tangible benefits You may refer to the introduction of the following about the main item and the detailed data of prod...
Concertina Razor Wire Used In Protection Of Garden Apartment Government Agency Jail And SentryMetals - Iron - Anping Yingtaier Metal Products Co., Ltd. - China - June 18, 2013 - contact company for price
Can be installed in the form of barbed tape wire or concertina coil to walls or fencing Concertina razor wire is a kind of modern security fencing materials fabricated with razor-sharp steel blade and high-tensile wire This product is good at threat ...
Razor Wire For Security Use Electric Galvanized Hot Dipped ZincMetals - Iron - Anping Yingtaier Metal Products Co., Ltd. - China - June 18, 2013 - contact company for price
Shapes: BTO10/BTO-22/BTO-30/CBT-60/CBT65 Surface treatments: PVC, electro-/hot-dipped galvanized Materials: steel or stainless steel (430/304/316/316L) Packaging details: plastic film inside and outside weaving bag, or use carton box, using pallet or...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"