37 visiting now: 13 France France flag 12 China China flag 10 USA USA flag 1 Canada Canada flag 1 Italy Italy flag

Highlighted Companies

  • Suzhou Rico Machinery Co., Ltd (China): RICO, a professional CNC machinery company, who integrated research, development and... http://www.ricocnc.com
  • A Hay & Grain Co Inc (USA): involved in international trade import export. At Anderson Hay we offer a wide variety of feed... http://www.anderson-hay.com/


  • Single Coil Razor Barbed Wire Cbt65 2 5mm Core Diameter - China

    price: contact company for price

    Razor barbed tape is a kind of modern security fencing materials

    fabricated with razor-sharp steel blade and high-tensile wire

    Barbed tape can be installed to achieve the result of frightening and stopping to the aggressive perimeter intruders, with piecing and cutting razor blades mounted at the top of the wall, also the special designs making climbing and touching extremely difficult

    Wire and strip are galvanized to prevent corrosion

    Widely used by many countries in military field, prisons, detention houses, government buildings and other national security facilities

    Barbed tape has apparently become the most popular high-class fencing wire for not only military and national security applications, but also for cottage and society fence, and other private buildings

    Barbed tape concertina (CBT), barbed tape obstacle (BTO)

    Standard materials are either galvanized or stainless steel

    Standard packages products are shown in the tables above, special specifications accepted

    Packing terms: 30% payment in advance when order confirmed, the rest 70% payment is paid after buyer receipt seller B/L copy

    Certification: SGS report


    Company Contact:


    • Phone: 15031185726

    • Address: Room 1401, Unit 2, Bld. 11#, Xijiao City Garden, , Shijiazhuang, China

    • Email: Email


    Published date: June 18, 2013 -

    • Business Description: Our company has been specialized in manufacturing and exporting all

      kinds of metal products for many years,especially for razor barbed

      wire,chain link fence,wire mesh fence and barbed wire.Any time you need

      my products, please feel free to contact me

    Related listings



    • Barbed Iron Wire With Electric Galvanized Or Hot Dipped Zinc For Security Purposes
      Barbed Iron Wire With Electric Galvanized Or Hot Dipped Zinc For Security Purposes
      Metals - Iron - Anping Yingtaier Metal Products Co., Ltd. - China - June 18, 2013 - contact company for price

      Bright surface, good shape, hard barb With color handle At the same time, we are sincerely in the hope of bringing you increasingly tangible benefits You may refer to the introduction of the following about the main item and the detailed data of prod...

    • Concertina Razor Wire Used In Protection Of Garden Apartment Government Agency Jail And Sentry
      Concertina Razor Wire Used In Protection Of Garden Apartment Government Agency Jail And Sentry
      Metals - Iron - Anping Yingtaier Metal Products Co., Ltd. - China - June 18, 2013 - contact company for price

      Can be installed in the form of barbed tape wire or concertina coil to walls or fencing Concertina razor wire is a kind of modern security fencing materials fabricated with razor-sharp steel blade and high-tensile wire This product is good at threat ...

    • Razor Wire For Security Use Electric Galvanized Hot Dipped Zinc
      Razor Wire For Security Use Electric Galvanized Hot Dipped Zinc
      Metals - Iron - Anping Yingtaier Metal Products Co., Ltd. - China - June 18, 2013 - contact company for price

      Shapes: BTO10/BTO-22/BTO-30/CBT-60/CBT65 Surface treatments: PVC, electro-/hot-dipped galvanized Materials: steel or stainless steel (430/304/316/316L) Packaging details: plastic film inside and outside weaving bag, or use carton box, using pallet or...



    Safe Trade Tips

    • Ask for business references and check them
    • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
    • Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
    • Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
    • Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
    • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"