Sintered Filter Elements Material Fluid And Other - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Material 316 SS, Pore Size 5 Micron Nominal
Filter Material: Sus 304 Fluid: Natural Gas, Temp: 70-80 ° C Results Current Filter: 20 Micron Filter Results Expected: 5 Micron
Sintered Filter Elements Material Fluid And Other
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Anping Wingle Filter Element Factory
- Phone: 863185821607
- Address: 78 Heping street, Anping, Hebei, China., Anping, China
- Website: http://www.filter-element.org
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Wingle manufactures the following types of filter elements:
Hydraulic, designed to equip pressurized filters, filter drain and other hydraulic systems.
Oil intended for lubricating systems, filters, complete machines and mechanisms in various industries.
Fuel intended for the complete fuel filters vehicle engines.
Aircraft designed for air filter assembly vehicle engines and compressors.
Filter elements are manufactured with a nominal fineness of filtration:
Paper 05,10,25 and 40 microns
Net 40, 80.120 and 160 microns
Filter elements provide the highest degree of filtration efficiency for industrial, mobile, and process applications. Our filter elements are composed of micro glass media, the most recent innovation in high performance filtration technology. Micro glass media is inert, inorganic, and far exceeds any paper or cellulose filter element performance. Water or chemicals, which cause softening, swelling, and degradation in conventional cellulose or pleated paper filters, do not affect micro glass media.
The advantages of making filter element:
Filter elements and filters manufactured have a high technical specification through a number of structural and technological features, chief among them the use of modern materials quality, reliability and stability of the design process.
The use of modern filter materials:
Effective is the one filter element, which not only removes dirt but keeps them securely for the duration of the service. Depending on the material of the filter elements are divided into two main groups: surface and volume. use of filter material has been a very stable structure. Enhanced binding of the fibers provides a stable bond between the fibers and increases the strength of the material under the influence of load versus load fluctuations of pressure and flow rate, temperature and aging. With this filter elements maintain its high performance during its entire life.
The filter material is the most important component of the "filter" system with respect to prolonged life and wear protection of the system. Decisive criteria for the selection are the necessary degree of cleanliness of the operating medium, the initial pressure differential and the contamination retention capacity.
Welded Wire Mesh Coated Befor ElectricMetals - Iron - Anping Guancheng Metal Mesh Products Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Welded Wire Mesh is known as welded wire or welded mesh by some customers. The structure of this kind of wire mesh is strong lasting. It is galvanized after welding.Two ways of galvanization: hot dipped( hot galvanized) & cold (electric) galvanized. ...
Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Plate Coating AstmMetals - Iron - Shanghai AIYIA Industrial Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
pls contact with me directly at: anna(at)aiyiagroup.com Standard:AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS Grade:SGCC, DX51D, SGCC Thickness:0.14~2.0mm Place of Origin:Shanghai China (Mainland) Brand Name:shanghai aiyia Model Number:coil/sheet/strips Type:Steel C...
Pre Painted Galvanized Steel 3000 China CoilMetals - Iron - Shanghai AIYIA Industrial Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
pls contact with me directly at: anna(at)aiyiagroup.com Standard AISI, ASTM, DIN, GB, JIS Grade CGCC Thickness 0.14-2.0mm Place of Origin Shanghai , China (Mainland) Brand Name AIYIA Model Number Pre-painted galvanized steel Type Steel Coil Technique...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"