Supply High Hrc Grinding Ball - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Wang is glad to serve you
As one of the biggest manufacturers and exporters of grinding balls in China, we can produce several kinds of grinding ball 60000 tons annual and exports to more than twenty countries and areas such as Japan, Korea, Canada, America, Chile and South Africa and has obtained a high reputation from the Customers.
2. Low price:
Near the Laiwu steel CO group. , ltd( low material costs ) and Qingdao port( low transport costs ) .
3. Good quality:
High hardness, Good wear resistance, No breakage, Even wearing.
4. Applied field:
mines, cement plants, power stations, chemical industries etc.
Stable supply year- round make us can be your good supplier.
1. FORGED STEEL GRINDING BALLS
Size: 20mm- 150mm
Hardness: HRC55- 67
Breakage rate: <0.5%
Impact test: >14J/ CM2
Endurance test times: >10000
DT- 1 45# C: 0.42- 0.50 Mn: 0.5- 0.8 Si: 0.17- 0.37 Cr: 0.25 P: - - S: - -
DT- 2 60Mn C: 0.57- 0.65 Mn: 0.7- 1.0 Si: 0.17- 0.37 Cr: 0.25 P: 0.035max S: 0.035max
DT- 3 65Mn C: 0.62- 0.70 Mn: 0.9- 1.0 Si: 0.17- 0.37 Cr: 0.25 P: 0.035max S: 0.035max
2. RCAB NEW MATERIALS FORGED STEEL GRINGING BALLS
( 1) . Forged steel balls ( RCAB- 1)
Size: 40mm- 150mm
Hardness: HRC55- 65
Chemical elements: C: 0.7- 0.9; Si: 0.45- 0.75; Mn: 0.7- 1.25; S & P: 0.03Max; Cr: 0.11- 0.4; V: 0.05- 0.12
( 2) . Forged steel balls ( RCAB- 2)
Size: DIA40mm- 150mm
size surface core
DIA40- 60mm HRC60- 64 HRC59- 63
DIA70- 80mm HRC60- 64 HRC58- 62
DIA90- 100mm HRC60- 64 HRC57- 61
DIA110- 140mm HRC55- 60 HRC52- 58
Chemical elements: C: 0.72- 0.82, Si: 0.17- . 37, Mn: 0.70- 0.80, P/ S: 0.35Max, Cr: 0.28- 0.60
If you are interested in my products, please send me your detailed information such as your drawing or detailed specifications, chemical composition requirement etc. and you will get our quickly reply
- Phone: 8653113705413896
- Address: Wujia Industry Zone, Guanzhuang Township, Zhangqiu, Jinan, China
- Website: http://www.grindingballs.net.cn
Published date: July 24, 2014 -
- Business Description: Producing in excess of 60,000 tons per annum, our company is China's
largest manufacturer and market leader of steel grinding media ... More
Producing in excess of 60,000 tons per annum, our company is China's largest manufacturer and market leader of steel grinding media balls used by metalliferous mine processing plants, cement works and coal crushing plants.
International acceptance of our company is the outcome of over 20 years of manufacturing experience, combined with continuous product development conducted in close consultation with our customers.
Our company is independently accredited to manufacture and supply products in accordance with ISO9001:2000 standard. Product quality is further supported by on site chemical, mechanical and non destructive tests.
Please feel free to contact us for further information.
Asme Sa36 Hot Rolled Common Carbon Structural SteelMetals - Iron - Henan Join-Win Im/Ex Corp - China - June 19, 2014 - contact company for price
ASME SA36 Hot- rolled Common Carbon structural steel ASME SA36 application is for the structural parts in building, bridge, ship and automobile. Standard: ASME SA36/ SA36M Steel Grade : SA36 steel. Dimension range : 1.2mm - 680mm x 1000mm- 4000mm x 1...
Asme Sa 203 Gr A Ni Alloy Steel PlatesMetals - Iron - Henan Join-Win Im/Ex Corp - China - June 19, 2014 - contact company for price
Specification : SA- 203 Gr. A is a kind of Ni- alloy steel. The standard of SA- 203 Gr. A is ASME SA- 203/ SA- 203M. SA- 203 Gr. A is Ni- alloy steel material used to fabric high temperature pressure vessels. Obviously, ASME SA203 this property is ba...
Henan Join Win Supply Asme Sa 203 Gr B Ni Alloy Steel PlatesMetals - Iron - Henan Join-Win Im/Ex Corp - China - June 19, 2014 - contact company for price
ASME SA- 203 Gr. B is a kind of Ni- alloy steel. The standard of SA- 203 Gr. B is ASME SA- 203/ SA- 203M. SA- 203 Gr. B is Ni- alloy steel material used to fabric high temperature pressure vessels. Obviously, ASME SA203 this property is based on it' ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"