U Channel Edging - Chinaprice: contact company for price
U- channel is an u- shaped strip that is attached to the sharp edge of the expanded metal mesh sheet by welding or pressing, which offers safer handling and an aesthetic appearance for diverse applications. As expanded metal sheet is sheared to specific length, it creates a very sharp edge, while u- channel edging can seal the edge, thus providing cost effective protection to the expanded metal panel. It is a finished product specially designed for expanded metal mesh and offers several alternatives to conventional methods of framing.
Cost saving through quick and easy fabrication.
It offers easy handling of the finished sheet.
Wide range of sizes available.
Guaranteed quality and competitive price.
Material: carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel.
Surface treatment: galvanized finish.
Metal gauge: 16 Gauge, 18 Gauge.
Inside opening: 1/ 16' , 3/ 8' , 1/ 8' , 1/ 4' , or other sizes that accommodate various sheet thickness.
Width: 3/ 8' , 1/ 2' , 1' .
Length: 10' , 12' , 16' .
Note: all the dimensions are just as references, contact us for more specific specification.
U- channel ( Edge trim) is widely used for protecting the edge of expanded metal in applications such as shelving, furniture, enclosures, balustrades, architectural metalwork, etc.
- Posted By: Boegger Industrial Limited
- Phone: 863185111380
- Address: East industrial Zone, Anping, Hebei, China., hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.steelexpandedmetal.com
Published date: April 28, 2016 -
- Business Description: Established in 2000, Boegger has become a leader in manufacturing
expanded metal products. We have locally supplied vast quantities of
quality expanded metal products to all of major industries that
expanded metal applications may involve, for example, construction,
transportation, motor, business services, etc. Apart from that, we
have successfully gained a share in overseas markets and we're sure
that our products could help develop cost effective solutions to your
Main products we offer
We provide our customers with a comprehensive range of expanded metal products including steel expanded metal, stainless steel expanded metal, aluminum expanded metal, expanded metal lath, expanded metal grating, expanded metal security fencing, expanded metal angle bead, expanded metal chimney caps, expanded metal roof vent guard and expanded metal accessory.
Why choose Boegger?
Boegger is a leading provider of expanded metal products for industrial, commercial and architectural industries. Although the history of establishment is short, but significant in each step of year. Characterized with an extensive supply, various high quality products, first-class technical support and excellent after sale service, Boegger is now enjoying a good reputation and booming sales.
Thanks for showing interest in Boegger's expanded metal products, and welcome to come back for our website updates constantly. Contact us if you would like more information or discuss your project with us.
Expanded Metal Security FencingMetals - Iron - Boegger Industrial Limited - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Security Fencing Protects Against Break- ins/ outs We provide you with expanded metal security fencing made of steel expanded metal, which creates a formidable barrier commonly used in residential and commercial industries. Designed to offer the maxi...
Barbed Wire FenceMetals - Iron - Anping Sanqi Wiremesh Co.,Ltd - China - April 14, 2016 - contact company for price
Barbed wire can be widely used as accessories for woven wires fences to form a fencing system or security system. It is called barbed wire fences or barbed obstacles when it is used simply by itself along the wall or the building to give a kind of pr...
Razor Wire FenceMetals - Iron - Anping Sanqi Wiremesh Co.,Ltd - China - April 14, 2016 - contact company for price
widely used in military field, prisons, detention houses, government buildings and other national security facilities. Also fencing of residences, villa wall and windows, express way, railway, national border lines, ets. Razor wire is divided into tw...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"