Magnets Enquiry Ndfeb Ferrite And Component - Chinaprice: contact company for price
We supply all kind of magnets and magnets components, include NdFeB and Ferrite, many many kind of.
Pls contact me if need, we could make best price with high quality for you, pls tell me if have any question, my factory and I will try our best to help.
If you need make a quotation, I will give you a big favour, pls feel free contact me.
Thank you and best wish to you.
- Posted By: Yanhe industry Co.Ltd
- Phone: 008603537091077
- Address: YANGQUAN CHINA, YANGQUAN, China
- Website: http://www.yanhe-industry.com
Published date: November 17, 2014 -
- Business Description: We supply all kind of magnets and magnetic components.
Our advantage products are the bigger and smaller dimensions for NdFeB and Ferrite. For example NdFeB block 150x150x20mm and Dia200x20mm, Ferrite block 5x4x2mm and 152.4x101.6x25.4mm etc.
China M K Neodymium MagnetMetals - Magnesium - NingBo M&K Magnetech Co.,Ltd - USA - November 7, 2014 - contact company for price
Neodymium magnet ( also known as NdFeB, NIB, or Neo magnet) , is a most widely- used type of rare- earth magnet, and a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymiumm, ironn, and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure. It was d...
China M K Ndfeb MagnetMetals - Magnesium - NingBo M&K Magnetech Co.,Ltd - USA - November 7, 2014 - contact company for price
NdFeB ( Neodymium- Iron- Boron) is the most powerful rare- earth permanent magnet, because of this, it called super magnet or strong magnet . NdFeB magnet was developed from the year of 1983 and became commercially available in 1984. Neodymium magnet...
China M K Ferrite MagnetMetals - Magnesium - NingBo M&K Magnetech Co.,Ltd - USA - November 7, 2014 - contact company for price
Ferrite magnet is a kind of permanent magnet that made from iron oxide and barium or strontium carbonate by ceramic processing technology. So it’s also called as ceramic magnet. Special maching process needed for Ferrite magnet because it is brittle....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"