Molybdenum Rod Bar - Chinaprice: contact company for price
diameter x L ( max.length: 3000mm) Surface: Sintering surface, Forged
surface, Ground surface Condition: Vacuum Annealed and un-annealed.
Application: Glass melting electrodes, Hook of the lamp, core of the
lamp filament, Grid for the vacuum tube, leader, supporter of the lamp.
heater for the high temperature furnace, electrode, makingstrip, tools
for electric vacuum instruments and other tools of the lamp
Molybdenum Rod Bar
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Yixing Kexing Alloy Materials Co., Ltd
- Phone: 051080728001
- Address: huguang west road, Taodu industry park, Dingshu to, Yixing , China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Molybdenum CruciblesMetals - Molybdenum - Yixing Kexing Alloy Materials Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
1.mo content: >=99.95% 2.Density: >=9.8g/cm3 3.Diameter: 100-220 mm 4.Height: 100-400 mm 5. Applications: It is used for metallurgy and machinery industry 6. Applications temperature:1400-1900 degree centigrade Molybdenum Crucibles Please see o...
Tungsten Molybdenum ProductsMetals - Molybdenum - Luoyang KeKai Tungsten&Molybdenum Technology Co.,L - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Our company specialized in manufacturing the products of tungsten, molybdenum and other different kinds of special-shape. Main products are as below: Series A: Molybdenum Series, contain molybdenum slab& molybdenum bar billet, molybdenum rod, molybde...
Molybdenum DisulfideMetals - Molybdenum - Exploiter Molybdenum Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Purity:98.5%min 1.5um max Oil content:lowest to 0.05% Moisture content:lowest to 0.05% Friction coefficient:0.05-0.09 Brief Introduction Molybdenum disulfide is lead gray powder with good chemical stability, which is soluble in aqua regia, hot nitric...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"