2013 Hot Sale Crimped Wire Mesh - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Material: iron wire, black wire, stainless steel wire, copper wire and other non-ferrous metal
Weaving Methods: pre-crimped before weaving, single crimp, double crimp, intermediate crimp, lock crimp
* Stable structure and good strength
* High temperature resistance
* Acid resistance
* Alkali resistance
* Abrasion resistance
Crimped wire mesh is mostly used as screen in mining, coal factory, railroad, bridge, construction and other industries; it is also used as fence or filters in a lot of industries.
- Posted By: Hebei Fuyang Metal Products Factory
- Phone: 863185182116
- Address: Wire Mesh Area,Anping,Hebei,China, Hengshui,Hebei, China
- Website: http://www.anpingwiremesh.com
Published date: June 3, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Expanded Metal Filter And StrainerMetals - Other - Hebei Fuyang Metal Products Factory - China - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Expanded metal can be used as a single filtration element or as a secondary supporting layer to protect a filter against crimping or bending. Varying hole patterns and percent open area also allows engineers to achieve desired flow rates and size sor...
Perforated Metal Filter And StrainerMetals - Other - Hebei Fuyang Metal Products Factory - China - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Perforated metal strainers and filters can offer superior resistance to bending and crimping, which makes them an ideal choice over wire mesh filters in applications where rigidity and durability are desired. Varying perforation patterns and percent ...
Good Quality Filter Disc Factory PriceMetals - Other - Hebei Fuyang Metal Products Factory - China - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Materials: stainless steel, aluminum, and nickel-plated copper Shapes: round, rectangle elliptical, other shapes Application: Filter disc is mainly used in pharmacy, chemicals and chemical fibers. Sizes: Sizes of filter disc are according to customer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"