Bismuth Ingot - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Bismuth is odorless silver or reddish color metal, with melting point 271.3 centigrade and boiling point 1420 centigrade.
Product Specification/ Models
Bismuth ( Bi)
Impurities PCT Max Each
Cu/ Pb/ Fe/ Cl 0.02, Zn/ Sb 0.005, As/ Te 0.05, Ag 0.3,
Size 15kgsÂ±1kg ingot or irregular lump
It is mainly used in the manufacturing of compound semi- conductor Materials, bismuth oxides, low melting point alloy, thermoelectric converting elements, electronic cooling elements, and liquid carrier for the cooling in the atomic reactor etc.
- Posted By: Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation
- Phone: 18673393090
- Address: E2-1-1011 Global Center, No.1700 Tianfu Avenue Nor, chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.matltech.com
Published date: October 15, 2015 -
- Business Description: Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation is an important supplier of Refractory Material including Tungsten, Molybdenum, Rhenium, Tantalum, Niobium, Zirconium, Hafnium, and its Carbide, Chemical Compound or Alloy, is an primary supplier of Minor Metals such as Antimony, Beryllium, Bismuth, Cadmium, Indium, Selenium, Tellurium and Tellurium Copper (including Te Cu alloy, Te P Cu alloy, Lead Free Non Magnetic Brass) etc for the advanced and powder metallurgy industry.
Tantalum Niobium CarbideMetals - Other - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Specification/ Models Tantalum- Niobium Carbide ( TaNbC) Chemical PCT Grade 90: 10 Ta 84.4Â±1.5, Nb 8.85Â±1.0, Totol C 6.75Â±0.3, Free C<0.15 Grade 80: 20 Ta 71.5Â±1.5, Nb21Â±1.0, Totol C 7.3Â±0.3, Free C<0.15 Grade 70: 30 Ta 65.6Â±1.5,...
Tantalum CarbideMetals - Other - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description Tantalum carbide, brown color powder, with high chemical stability and high temperature character, is an important additive to fine crystalline grain of WC for cutting tool with great hardness similar to the diamond. It can also o...
Niobium CarbideMetals - Other - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description Niobium carbide powder is dark grey powder with melting point 3490oC, boiling point 4300oC, density is 7.56g/ cm3. Being higher melting point, high hardness and chemical stability. Product Feature dark grey powder Product Specific...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"