Customized Aluminum Titanate Al2tio5 Riser Tube Stalk For Low Pressure Die Casting - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The low pressure casting lift tube is a key part of low pressure die
casting machine. In die casting process, molten aluminum ( 700- 900â„ƒï¼‰is
sent from riser tube to mold cavity every 3~5 minutes. .
Compared with traditional steel lift tube, aluminum titanate becomes the
optimum material for riser tubes due to its lower thermal expansion, good
thermal shock resistance and nonstick aluminum.
Physical and Chemical Index:
Bulk Density 3.3- 3.5g/ cmÂ³
Flexural Strength 30- 50Mpa
Thermal- expansion coefficient 0.5- 1.5* 10- 6â„ƒ
Heat Conductivity ( 800â„ƒ) 0.86W/ m. K
1, Excellent thermal shock resistance
2, No infiltration with the non- ferrous metal
3, Excellent wear resistance
4, Low thermal- expansion coefficient
5, Long service life
Diameter Thickness Length
Î¦60ã€Î¦80ã€Î¦100 18mm <1, 150mm
We can manufacture the tubes based on your drawings.
- Phone: 8618364328104
- Address: Liuquan Road,High Tech Zone,Zibo City,Shandong Pro, Zibo, China
- Website: http://www.tsceramic.com/
Published date: April 20, 2016 -
- Business Description: Zibo Guiyuan Taisheng Advanced Ceramic Co., Ltd which invested by Shandong Guiyuan Advanced Ceramic Co., Ltd and Zibo Taisheng Industry & Trade Co., Ltd focus on the research, manufacture and sale of technical ceramic.
of Shandong Institute of Ceramic Research & Design on inorganic nonmetallic materials, rely on its scientific research capability, taisheng aim at the frontier of world advanced ceramic, greatly promoting high & new technology and transform traditional industry, has made great achievement.
Focusing on the high-tech ceramic and refractory material represented as alumina ceramic & silicon nitride ceramic, offering good products and service to steel, metallurgy, coal, mine, and power industry.
aluminium titanate ceramic in 2002, its aluminium titanate riser tube and sprue bushing has taken the place of import and rapidly occupied the home market after 10 years' continuous improvement. Products covers more than 10 provinces and cities, widely served more than 70 aluminium alloy casting enterprises.
1 auto-control high temperature vacuum nitriding furnace, 1 vacuum hot pressing furnace and 1 gas pressure sintering furnace are invested in 2010 for researching and developing silicon nitride ceramic in the area of non-ferrous metal metallurgy, energy, military, power, etc.
Taisheng's products have been sold all over the country, and exported to German, Italy, Australia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, etc. We are creating the biggest domestic base of industrial ceramic step by step.
Customized Aluminum Silicate Castertips Tips For Sheet MakingMetals - Other - Zibo Guiyuan Taisheng Advanced Ceramic Technology - China - April 20, 2016 - contact company for price
ProductionÂ Description: Aluminum silicate castertips are the key parts of the continuous aluminum trip casting machine which directly effect the quality of aluminum sheets. The castertips can be divided into many types according to different casting...
Aluminum Titanate Al2tio5 Ceramic Ladle For Conveying Molten Metal China ManufacturerMetals - Other - Zibo Guiyuan Taisheng Advanced Ceramic Technology - China - April 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Description: Aluminium titanate casting ladle is used to pour molten metal into moulds to produce casting, it has higher melting point, lower thermal expansion coefficient, excellent heat- shock resistance and wear resistance, long service li...
Good Insulation Aluminum Titanate Al2ti Sprue Bushing For Low Pressure Die CastingMetals - Other - Zibo Guiyuan Taisheng Advanced Ceramic Technology - China - April 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Description: Aluminum Titanate Sprue bush is also known as insulating sleeve. It is a part on the low pressure casting machine for alloy wheel and other similar casting. Bushings can make alloy liquid smoothly filling mould without inclusions...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"