Razor Wrie - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2.concertina razor barbed wire coil
3.crossed concertina coils
outside diameter No. of loops standard length per coil type notes
450mm 33 8m CBT-60, 65 single coil
500mm 41 10m CBT-60, 65 single coil
700mm 41 10m CBT-60, 65 single coil
960mm 53 13m CBT-60, 65 single coil
500mm 102 16m BTO-10, 15, 22 cross type
600mm 86 14m BTO-10, 15, 22 cross type
700mm 72 12m BTO-10, 15, 22 cross type
800mm 64 10m BTO-10, 15, 22 cross type
960mm 52 9m BTO-10, 15, 22 cross type
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Anping Fivestar Razor Barbed Wire Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 008631186690222
- Address: Fubang Building,Jianshe Street, shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http:////www.razor-wire.hk
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Shot And GritMetals - Other - JSC "Mogilev metallurgical works" - Belarus - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
JSC 'Mogilev metallurgical works' from the Republic of Belarus is the only producer of chilled iron shot and chilled iron grit in the Republic of Belarus and one of the biggest suppliers of these products abroad. Let us tell you, that in January 2004...
Poultry Netting CagesMetals - Other - Hebei Allroud wire mesh manufacture Co..Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Specifications: Material: steel wire Treatment: galvanized or PVC coated Materials and technology: It is made of low-carbon steel wire or stainless steel wire through cutting, bending, welding. The surface treatment is powder painting, zinc coated. C...
Hexagonal Wire Netting Poultry Iron FishMetals - Other - Hebei Allroud wire mesh manufacture Co..Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Hexagonal wire mesh is also known by the name of chicken mesh. Hexagonal wire netting is manufactured in galvanized iron and galvanized iron drawn wire. It is extensively used in building as reinforcement of the roof and floor, light fecing for poult...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"