Vanadium Carbide - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Vanadium carbide ( VC)
Totol C 17.7 min, Free C 0.5 max
Impurities PCT Max Each
O 0.5, N 0.1, Fe 0.05, K 0.005, Si 0.02, Ca/ Na/ Nb/ Si 0.01
Size 0.5- 4000micron( 5- 400mesh)
It can be used in cutting tool and metallurgical industry, and as additive to fine the WC crystalline grain for improving the property of alloy. It finds more applications in thin film, target material, welding material, hard alloy, cermet, aerospace industry etc.
- Posted By: Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation
- Phone: 18673393090
- Address: E2-1-1011 Global Center, No.1700 Tianfu Avenue Nor, chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.matltech.com
Published date: October 15, 2015 -
- Business Description: Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation is an important supplier of Refractory Material including Tungsten, Molybdenum, Rhenium, Tantalum, Niobium, Zirconium, Hafnium, and its Carbide, Chemical Compound or Alloy, is an primary supplier of Minor Metals such as Antimony, Beryllium, Bismuth, Cadmium, Indium, Selenium, Tellurium and Tellurium Copper (including Te Cu alloy, Te P Cu alloy, Lead Free Non Magnetic Brass) etc for the advanced and powder metallurgy industry.
Tantalum Niobium CarbideMetals - Other - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Specification/ Models Tantalum- Niobium Carbide ( TaNbC) Chemical PCT Grade 90: 10 Ta 84.4Â±1.5, Nb 8.85Â±1.0, Totol C 6.75Â±0.3, Free C<0.15 Grade 80: 20 Ta 71.5Â±1.5, Nb21Â±1.0, Totol C 7.3Â±0.3, Free C<0.15 Grade 70: 30 Ta 65.6Â±1.5,...
Tantalum CarbideMetals - Other - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description Tantalum carbide, brown color powder, with high chemical stability and high temperature character, is an important additive to fine crystalline grain of WC for cutting tool with great hardness similar to the diamond. It can also o...
Niobium CarbideMetals - Other - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description Niobium carbide powder is dark grey powder with melting point 3490oC, boiling point 4300oC, density is 7.56g/ cm3. Being higher melting point, high hardness and chemical stability. Product Feature dark grey powder Product Specific...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce