Gold Nuggets And Copper Cathodes For Shipment - Tanzaniaprice: contact company for price
GOLD We also have Gold Nuggets and Gold Bars. Our Gold Nuggets are Congo
origin and they are 98.82% purity while the Gold Bars are of Tanzania
origin and the purity are 95%.We sell on CIF and FOB basis. We are able
to supply up to 400 Kgs of Gold Nuggets per Month and Gold Bars we are
able to supply 100Kgs per Month. We sell Gold Nuggets for $24, 000 per
Kg while Gold Bars go for $28, 000 per Kg. Payment terms is negotiable.
Gold Nuggets And Copper Cathodes For Shipment
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Crystal Heritage
- Phone: 255763166383
- Address: Dar Es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Good Function Gold Mining Dredger For SaleMetals - Precious - Gold - Dust - Qingzhou Julong Dredging &Mining Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - July 4, 2016 - 12000.00 Dollar US$
6 inch portable mini gold dredge Julong Has been devoting in Mini gold dredger for many years, and Julong understand the importance of the cost, performance and after-sale-service. So our gold dredgers are always being improved according to our exper...
Pure Gold Value InformationMetals - Precious - Gold - Dust - AquaGold Corporation - Malaysia - August 7, 2013 - contact company for price
As mentioned earlier, the price of gold is directly affected by the rise and fall of the market on a daily basis. If you were to take in a gold item today in return for cash, the amount you receive is considered the spot price. Loosely translated, th...
Raw Gold And BarsMetals - Precious - Gold - Dust - Moro Group Gold - Mali - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We Moro group gold are group of local miners operating in several villages in Mali. We have some agents in USA, Europe and Asian country. We have offices in Mali, Ghana, Guinea and Senegal. We also deliver CIF/FOB. Any interested buyer should contact...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"