Pipe Joint Made Of Stainless Steel With Silica Sol Casting And Machining Process - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Product: Pipe Joint
Material: stainless steel
Manufacture process; silica sol casting & machining
Weight: : 0.3-3.5kg
Strict QC is enforced at all stages
Various designs and sizes are available
OEM and ODM orders are welcome
Perfect quality and competitive price
Own the independent right of import and export
- Posted By: Shaanxi CFSM Sales & Engineering Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 862982682877
- Address: No.90 Electrionic 2th Road, Yanta District, Xi’an,, Xi'an, China
Published date: December 31, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Chinese Pump Bowls CaseMetals - Precious - Shijiazhuang Neming Import and Export Co., Ltd. - China - December 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Various pump and valve parts, such as pump casing, housing, bowl, impeller, motor case, valve body etc. They are produced from cast iron or cast aluminum as per request. The production process is resin sand casting. We also equipped with various CNC ...
Marine Washing Machine Stator Investment Casting Iso Ts Certified Oem ExperienceMetals - Precious - Shaanxi CFSM Sales & Engineering Co.,Ltd - China - December 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Marine Washing Machine Stator, Investment Casting, ISO-/TS certified, OEM Experience • Weight: 0.001 to 80kg • Surface roughness: 0.8 to 3.2Ra • Dimension tolerance: CT3-CT7 • Minimum wall thickness: 1.5mm • Maximum dimensions: 1, 500mm • Automatic s...
Steel Alloy Window Tool Investment Casting 0 24kg Iso Ts Certified Oem ExperienceMetals - Precious - Shaanxi CFSM Sales & Engineering Co.,Ltd - China - December 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Steel Alloy Window Tool, Investment Casting, 0.24kg, ISO-/TS-certified, OEM Experience • Weight: 0.001 to 80kg • Surface roughness: 0.8 to 3.2Ra • Dimension tolerance: CT3-CT7 • Minimum wall thickness: 1.5mm • Maximum dimension: 1, 500mm • Automatic ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"