Heavy Duty Flat Wire Conveyor Belt - Chinaprice: contact company for price
metal wires, available in several mesh specifications. 1" x 1" and 1/ 2"
x 1" are the most commonly used. Other sizes are available upon request.
These belts can be manufactured in widths ranging from 6- 1/ 2" to 156"
, and to any desired length.
Belting Edges Treatment:
Heavy Duty Conveyor Belts are normally equipped with button- head welded edges, but can also be furnished with clinched edges.
Wire Materials Choices:
Heavy duty mesh specifications are made from three common materials: C- 1008 low carbon galvanized steel, C- 1040/ C- 1055 high carbon steel and type 304 stainless steel. Other materials are available upon request.
- Posted By: Dezhong Wire Mesh Belt Co.
- Phone: 29232184
- Address: 31 Yinwang Road, Wire Mesh Development Zone, Anpin, hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.wireconveyorbelt.com
Published date: April 26, 2016 -
- Business Description: As special manufacturer of wire proessed mesh beltings, Dezhong provides strong yet flexible conveyor belts for a diversity of applications including but not limited to furnace, food, baking and drainage. Typical belt styles including woven round wire, interwoven loops, flat wire, straight rods (with or without overlay), chain driven and balanced weave.
Major metals for weaving mesh belting are stainless steel 302, 304 and 316, also mild steel and galvanized steel. Metal mesh belts are commonly made from strips of steel assembled onto rods. The length and width of the belt is made to suit the product and application. Heavy duty woven wire belts with close mesh allows for big loading capacity transport and conveyors. The light type belts like loop wire belts with loose structure and big openings are used for big parts with less weight.
Mesh conveyors manufactured in Dezhong Factory are used in many industries to move products through process equipment or production lines. We are trying to provide detailed information with photo illustration in our factory site, covering general introduction of each belting listed, features, structures and application fields. Also order helping tips on choosing of special woven type wire mesh belts and belts suitable for special purpose. You are welcome to contact us with your specific requirements.
Offer Used Rail And Hms1 2Metals - Scrap - Iron - PEXTRADE INC - Pakistan - March 22, 2015 - contact company for price
We arte a registered trading and facilitating company since 1980 in canada- spain and pakistan. We have direct contacts with end seller/ yards of used rail and HMS1& 2 from usa- s. America- europe- russia- nigeria which offer 2% pb from usa- dubai- i...
Hms 1 2 80 20 Irsi 200 206Metals - Scrap - Iron - SCRAP METAL TRADING LTD. - - February 5, 2015 - contact company for price
We have HMS 1& 2, 80/ 20 and less than 2% impurities. Also contains scrap rails and scrap iron pipes. We are capable to be supplying 30, 000 metric tons per month. We are only willing to do business with real and ready buyers. Contact us for more inf...
Used Rail Hms 1 2 Metal ScrapMetals - Scrap - Iron - Recuperacion De Chaterras Desguaces Sl. - Spain - October 9, 2013 - contact company for price
We are looking for buyers of used rail HMS 1&2 Metal Scrap parts, etc with affordable auction price. We serve as a Recuperaciones, de Chatarras Desguaces SL, In Spain, disposing of the used rail, Metal Scrap parts in large quantities in line with the...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"