Scrap Metals Hms1 2 Battery Copper - Guineaprice: contact company for price
as HMS1&2, COPPER SCRAP, BATTERY SCRAP, we export from our yard direct
and our price is very competitive. we welcome all inquiries from
interested and serious buyers willing to establish business
relationship with our company.Our company under the trading laws do sell under the procedure of FOB and CIF basis. We ship to buyers destination after the inspection by the buyer or his representative.
- Posted By: SECON METALS SARL
- Phone: 224655897130
- Address: RUE 12/7 Central Ville,Quatier de Almamya, Commune, Conakry, Guinea
Published date: September 8, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Copper Wire Scraps On Sale At Cheaper Rate From South AfricaMetals - Scrap - A E S Scrap Metals - South Africa - May 15, 2013 - contact company for price
*99.9% Copper Wire Scrap on sale at good prices *Complete quote available on request *Long term contract welcomed. *Consists of clean, untinned, uncoated, unalloyed copper wire, not smaller than No.16 B & S wire gauge, free of burnt wire which is bri...
Used Battery Scrap Copper Wire Rails Hms1 2 Available For SellMetals - Scrap - SCRAP METAL LONDON LIMITED - USA - January 27, 2013 - contact company for price
USED LEADS BATTERIES SCRAP drained lead acid battery scrap on 99. 97%. USED COPPER WIRE SCRAP Copper. Shall consist of miscellaneous, unalloyed copper scrap having a nominal 96% copper content (minimum 94%) USED RAILS: Used Rails R50-R65 High Carbon ...
Hms 1 2 Metal Scrap Industrial Mill Railroad ShipMetals - Scrap - MR E trading CC - South Africa - December 29, 2012 - contact company for price
HMS 1&2 Metal Scrap Exporters Our available material is a mix of construction, industrial, mill, railroad, ship, and miscellaneous commercial scrap . We are seeking buyers for our HMS 1&2. HMS 1&2 Description: The scrap consists of a mix of mill scra...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"