Used Rails And Hms - Chinaprice: contact company for price
the year round, if you have such needs, pls feel freel to contact us
Used Rails And Hms
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Sino Poland Metal & Mineral Products Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 008631179758946
- Address: Xingfu Street, Shijizhuang, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Sino Poland Metal & Mineral Products Co.Ltd is one joint venture between China and Poland, Since its establishment in 1998, it mainly focus on the expoiting of mineral Products such as iron ore, chrome ore , manganese ore , copper ore and lead ore; from 2002, it expanded its business to hardware products such as wire rod, steel coils, steel billets, used rails and tinplate. since 2005, chemical products such as sulphur and bitumen are also be enrolled into its business acitivities.pls contact us via: email@example.com
Hms 1 2 Metal ScrapMetals - Scrap - MANUFACTURERS EXPORT SERVICES LIMITED - - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
hms 1 and 2 (80-20) isri specification HMS 1&2 80/20 Chemical composition shall fully be ISRI (Institure of Scrap Recycling Industries) compliant 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206. ISRI CODES: 200-206 Scrap metal HMS 1+2: physical composition 200 No....
Various Types Of Scrap MaterialsMetals - Scrap - NTO Metal Scrap - Liberia - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We export various scrap materials from LIBERIA, we have available stock for HMS1/2, USED RAILS, BATTERY SCRAP, ALUMINUM SCRAP, Used Tyre, Pet Bottles, etc. Contact us if interested Various Types Of Scrap Materials Please inquiry for your need now
Razor Barbed WireMetals - Scrap - Hebei Anping County Guangshun Hardware Mesh Produc - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Razor barbed tape is a kind of modern security fencing materials fabricated with razor-sharp steel blade and high-tensile wire. Barbed Tape can be installed to achieve the result of frightening and stopping to the aggressive perimeter intruders, with...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"